airyemen

Air Yemen Transport Company PJSC signed a new deal with Airbus SAS ...

airyemen-logo-gro4gfri.png

Toulouse. Today was another great day for the relations between Airbus and the Air Yemen Transport Company. Ghani, CEO of

airyemen, signed a firm order for 50 Airbus A320 NEO for airyemen, aircameroon and the new Northeast African Airways. The

order splits up in 20 A320 NEO and 5 A321 NEO for airyemen, 10 A320 NEO and 5 A319 NEO for aircameroon and 10 A320

NEO for Northeast African Airways. An additional contract for options for 25 more A320 NEO was also signed. The delivery will

start as soon as October 2015 throughout the following years. 

airyemen plans to replace all Boeing 737 with the NEO and to expand the regional network as well as starting new destinations in

Europe and Africa. aircameroon and Northeast African Airways plan to schedule intra-African flights and flights to Europe as

well with the new equipment.

a320neolgsql.jpg

Neither of your 3 companies (Air Yemen, Air Cameroon or Northeast African Airways) list this Airbus A320 order.

Neither of your 3 companies (Air Yemen, Air Cameroon or Northeast African Airways) list this Airbus A320 order.

The delivery will start as soon as October 2015 throughout the following years. 

I think this is more like an rpg style journal than actual news from ingame.  ;)

I think this is more like an rpg style journal than actual news from ingame.  ;)

Kinda exactly. Real aviation deals ain't done like "I order it now and get it tomorrow" ... :D

Very true, when I play AirlineSim, I sort of play it as a RPG. 

I have created FFPs, JV/Codeshare agreements, and airport lounges on my own record, though they're nonexistent in AS!

did the voices told you to do so? ;D