Demand for pax just disappeared ...

Any update with the Meigs server? all my AC is grounded till further notice..

I've had a look at it, it seems hard to explain why it still wouldn't work properly. We've made a complete restart for Meigs now (and other server where I had reports) to see if that helps getting it right again. I've talked to Martin, the ground connections issue should be gone and the ground networks be back to the same status as before and not cause trouble any more.

I'll check back again this evening to see how the most affected airlines are doing and if bookings are returning as intended. So it does involve a bit of waiting, I'm afraid. :(

Trying to check out the data. it seems that the OWN FEEDER is zero for domestic routes. before we had those data and most of it came from connections.  I will update you then if these will be back to normal, for now, i am crossing my fingers that my Company can withstand the cancellations to cover the lease.

Hope it will be resolved soon. 

I've had a look at it, it seems hard to explain why it still wouldn't work properly. We've made a complete restart for Meigs now (and other server where I had reports) to see if that helps getting it right again. I've talked to Martin, the ground connections issue should be gone and the ground networks be back to the same status as before and not cause trouble any more.

I'll check back again this evening to see how the most affected airlines are doing and if bookings are returning as intended. So it does involve a bit of waiting, I'm afraid. :(

Sounds great  :D

Might have to wait a possible 24-48 hours as all flights for my airline are cancelled now. First flight will be on Wednesday 5th April, so bookings for this will not be showing very much for a little while.

Fingers crossed that all is good and thanks for your efforts guys .....

Same issue here for LYS, quite a number of routes showing a 15% drop in pax, not all of them though.

If it is a transient issue, nog biggie, but I hope the calculation of demand has not changed because that could severely affect my profitability?

PS: my internal profitability calculation(which basically takes todays load and forecasts the week profit based on that) showed a profit around 7mioAS$ two days ago, today it shows -1,1mioAS$, this couldn't be realistic I guess

I think this problem also affected Gatow. I've just started there at DME and DME-LED flights got filled up to 100% after two days of bookings. Then LF dropped to about 40% for a few days exactly at the same time this problem was first reported. Now it appears demand is coming back up, but haven't reached initial level yet. As it happened in the first days of operations, because of this lost revenue I am not sure I'm gonna make it through another week. No biggie tho, just letting know.

I seem to have a similar issue, but mainly on one route,  was at 100% LF in both C and E then on 17th it blanked E  (no change in service, seat, price, aircraft) it goes to zero.  

Despite the service profile being at least three green bars in previously in the ORS it's gone to one red one.   I'm not really understanding why this should be - any clues?

Corrected date to 17th

Game world Croydon,   DAM - ALP   Paxton 

Gameworld / route / airline etc? Also you mention the 7th?

Game world Croydon,   DAM - ALP   Paxton 

Thanks for the support.