New World

I don’t get it - neither how that is an answer to his question nor why u would have to log in every hour

Probably to be the first who makes an airline

Yes. I don't need to log on AirlineSim every hour to know if a new world has been created yet.

Indeed. I'm doubtful if it will actually get created soon. It seems like the staff will just get to it when they feel like it, considering there's no release date. They could have had it prepared (or at least have a plan) before November rolled around. 

Not criticizing, still happy with what you guys do. Just an observation. 

Also, yukawa, why do you always question people's posts? It's not at all helpful.

On that point - http://www.airlinesim.aero/blog/pages/worlds/

That is the correct place to check right?

Yes. I don't need to log on AirlineSim every hour to know if a new world has been created yet.

Follow Airlinesim on Twitter and Facebook. Then you don’t have to check every hour.:slight_smile:

On that point - http://www.airlinesim.aero/blog/pages/worlds/

That is the correct place to check right?

https://secure.airlinesim.aero/aquila/app/account/indexis more reliable.

Maybe martin is hoping to make it a public test server but I as sketchy as AS 6.4 is I dont think it is a good idea to delay Q5.

Maybe martin is hoping to make it a public test server but I as sketchy as AS 6.4 is I dont think it is a good idea to delay Q5.

Nothing of the sort is the case. Please stop making assumptions on my behalf.

It's just that: I have very little time this month. Before Quimby can restart, I still want to get another maintenance patch wrapped up. And since I don't know exactly how long this will take and since there are certain restrictions as to when I can launch a new game world (not on or too close to a week-end etc.), it's hard to predict when exactly it will go live. As soon as we know, you'll read it somewhere.

It does matter Martin. I grew bored with the last game world. I’m interested in knowing what date the new game world would start without having to check in. Granted I understand we are only into the 14th of Nov but… some of us are not patient enough

The start in another game world. There are plenty of them

My goodness!! How childish can people be?? Martin says that when it is ready to launch, it will be announced (it has always been announced!). What is the problem with that? Are we dealing with 12 years old kids here?? It is so ridiculous, you sound like kids who are jabbering every nanosecond and asking "Are we there yet, ...are we there yet???" Gooooshh!!

I understand Martin, but also the people waiting for a new world.

What AS need, is a standard procedure. It could be that a new world would always be launched with a 7 day notice, and an optional newsletter, that users can choose to accept in his profile settings, telling that a new world is starting.

This most people in this thread would be happy, and Martin wouldn’t have to defend his decisions (or lack of), all the time.

My goodness!! How childish can people be?? Martin says that when it is ready to launch, it will be announced (it has always been announced!). What is the problem with that? Are we dealing with 12 years old kids here?? It is so ridiculous, you sound like kids who are jabbering every nanosecond and asking "Are we there yet, ...are we there yet???" Gooooshh!!

At least we're not calling people children and generally bringing unpleasantness to the forum. If you don't like this topic, then don't participate.

We aren't asking for the world to be released right now. We're asking for information on it's release. Banff made a great point above. 

There are much chances on allready established servers. If you search for 'opportunities' you will find a lot of places where nobody has a hub. If everone wants to be that big airline in Europa, USA of Japan/china, AS has to launch a new world weekly.

Indeed.

I think existing game world could be a good place to start. The condition on some servers are not too bad. Even if AS launches a new server, there's no guarantee you would get your idea market. Still need to fight with other players, and in my opinion it's somehow more competitive than old servers. 

Are there any more little brats still screaming; "Are we there yet???" Or perhaps they have been given something to keep them busy while sucking their thumbs!  :D  :D   :lol:  :lol: .Ooh, ....I know! - the name of the baby formula is called "Quimby"

Quimby, …the great tasting baby food!!

:stuck_out_tongue:  :stuck_out_tongue: 

Are there any more little brats still screaming; "Are we there yet???" Or perhaps they have been given something to keep them busy while sucking their thumbs!  :D  :D   :lol:  :lol: .Ooh, ....I know! - the name of the baby formula is called "Quimby"

Quimby, …the great tasting baby food!!

:stuck_out_tongue:  :stuck_out_tongue: 

Although I am old enough to take solid food, I still can't resist and took a sip of this Quimby baby food...

So when will be a new temporary server launched?

I mean permanent