ORS Rating 99?

And what about service profiles?

also my service profile is EC->4bar BU->3bar.

Hello i cannot really understand how the ORS rating works. Let me give you an example.

1) On the same route with A320 (same aircraft age) i offer Comfort/R.Longhaul while my competitor offers LeisurePlus/RShorthaul, also my service profile is EC->4bar BU->3bar. My rating is 35 while his is 48+.

2)Same route,Me->A320 (Comfort/R.Longhaul), Him->AT7 (LeisurePlus/RShorthaul). My rating is 50 while his is 58.

He knows what he is doing and you don't. You will also develop an understanding of the ORS but it takes some time. You will need to find the golden price ratio for the seat types you operate.

There can be so much Things why his flights are better Rated

1. Price

2. Image (Consisting out of Seat pitch,Aircraft age,Aircraft condition,how much you Pay your employees,Aircraft Type and how much flight Attendants are on onboard of your flights)

3.Seats

4.Terminals

5.onboardservice

But Instead of Research how your Competitor Gets These ratings,better Research how you get Even better ones

Im sorry for my Spelling,i got a German spellchecker on my cellphone and if i Write in english it Starts to Write Nearly Every 2nd word Starting with a Capital letter 

I agree - instead of searching why the competitor has a bad rating (but better than yours), you should search for the reasons for your own ORS ratings. A rating of 33 is really bad and needs some work.

Hello i cannot really understand how the ORS rating works. Let me give you an example.

1) On the same route with A320 (same aircraft age) i offer Comfort/R.Longhaul while my competitor offers LeisurePlus/RShorthaul, also my service profile is EC->4bar BU->3bar. My rating is 35 while his is 48+.

2)Same route,Me->A320 (Comfort/R.Longhaul), Him->AT7 (LeisurePlus/RShorthaul). My rating is 50 while his is 58.

Are you talking about the product ORS rating (first line), or value for money ORS rating (second line)?

It is important to differentiate between the two, as each serves a different function.

I am talking about the product rating