Load Drop

Guys I'm having a big problem, before joining an alliance, all of my flights had at least 90% load factor, but after joining an alliance, all but two of my flights dropped to 10% or less and are still decreasing... I have sold one of my aircraft due to risk of bankruptcy. Did joining an alliance have anything to do with this, or what could I do to increase my load factors.

(edit: spelling mistakes)

I don't believe so, maybe a new competitor around. please if you can gameworld and airline name.

No, alliance membership is not the reason. Most likely, you have a competitor with higher ratings in ORS or with a lower price on these routes. Check your prices and ratings please.

Oh! I haven't thought of that, also, how do I add my airline's name on the bottom of my post. Sorry, first time I actually use the forums

Joining an alliance won't affect any of your flights. Interlining with Alliance partners could, but probably not that drastic. Also getting rid of that one airplane, depending on how big your airline ist, could also be a reason due to former connections now missing.

Oh! I haven't thought of that, also, how do I add my airline's name on the bottom of my post. Sorry, first time I actually use the forums

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8850-airline-signatures

Might take a couple of tries with the coding until you get it right.