Booked flights missing from Online Reservation

I have current booked flights that are not showing up in the ORS. I have NOT checked the box for full or ineligible connections, so all flights should be shown. I have direct flights that still have seats available that I can't find, therefore can't be booked. Has anyone encountered this phenomenon before? I have searched the boards to no avail.

game world and airline?

Otto, Florida National

You have activated with 3 day delay. The flight will show in ORS in the time that is 72 hours before the arrival of the fight.

E.g. a flight that arrives at 10.00 PM on 18/Aug will show in ORS after 10.00 PM on 15/Aug.

Nope, I have flights happening now and in the next 24 that are not appearing. 

For example, FLN 22, SJU to TPA, 1500HT 8/16/16. Available seats. Not showing up.

Have you deleted the flights and then re-entered them? It appears you probably have

For example, FLN 22, SJU to TPA, 1500HT 8/16/16. Available seats. Not showing up.

Which airline and server?

Which airline and server?

Otto, Florida National

Have you deleted the flights and then re-entered them? It appears you probably have

Yes, but that shouldn't make a difference. Let's say that I schedule Flt #1 from TPA to LAX. It's scheduled and booked immediately Mon, Tue, Wed. Well, that flight doesn't fill, or I decide to move it to a different aircraft. If I delete the flight plan and then change it, those booked flights still are gonna happen. If I then activate FLT #2 from TPA to SEA, and replace FLT #1 in the aircraft's schedule, activate +3 days, the bookings for Flt #1 should still be avaiable on the ORS since Flt #2 won't be booked until Thu. If this is not what happens, that's a very large insect, indeed. Just because the flight plan changes doesn't mean the booked flights should no longer be available for reservation. That seems to be what happened.

I agree with you it SHOULDNT make a difference however it is phenomenon that if you delete flights then they do not appear in the ORS (and therefore don't get booked) despite been operated normally.

So my only alternative is to what? I'm not being sarcastic, just asking.

As I see it, I have three options.

1. Cancel everything until the new flight schedules take effect. (Nope)

2. Keep on keeping on, bleeding money as the week goes on, and pray that I make enough money from the new flights to pay my bills. (Maybe)

3. Reset, lose all of my interlining agreements, therefore damaging my reputation among my peers, and try again. (Probably not)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2....to be honest if your airline is not going to survive because of 2 days lost money its never going to be successful (sorry to be blunt)

In future I tend never ever to delete flights, I just re-schedule them (move them) without them ever becoming deleted

Oh, so okiecub and plates04 is the came person? Why are you having two accounts? Multi-accounting is prohibited.

If a flight is deleted from a flight plan and not scheduled into any other aircraft (even at different time of the day), that flight number will stop getting bookings but will operate the flight normally with bookings received till the moment that flight was removed form the flight plan. This is a known bug.

The only other way is to have the original flight booked in the locked mode on the different aircraft until all scheduled flights of that original flight number are flown, and after taht, delete the locked flight.

Oh, so okiecub and plates04 is the came person? Why are you having two accounts? Multi-accounting is prohibited.

Yes sir, that’s why I’m deleting one of them!

Thank you guys for your help. I’ve only been playing since June, so I’m still learning the ins and outs. Not an excuse, but my field is sports medicine, not business. It’s been quite a learning experience to discover everything that’s involved in running an airline!

2....to be honest if your airline is not going to survive because of 2 days lost money its never going to be successful (sorry to be blunt)

In future I tend never ever to delete flights, I just re-schedule them (move them) without them ever becoming deleted

Not at all, I appreciate blunt, And thanks for the advice!

OK @ianmanson, I figured it out. If you use "Remove Selected Days" and not "Delete Flight Plan", the flights are still available for booking. Thanks again to you and @rubiohiguey2000 for your help!