Public Lessors

I'm curious, are here any player corp that lease out planes to neutral players? 

I could pay out the weekly instalments, since my planes running at 100%, but i dont have millions for each planes to pay the one time depo. to the npc corporations.

And i saw a few player corporations that lease out planes to more or less “related” players(not in alliance but friends of a friends, and so on).

There are private lessors who lease to everybody who can pay an usually offer aircraft just a bit cheaper than AS and also offer sale and leaseback arrangements which are very helpful. There are also players who lease out to any newbies at inexistent rates like Rubio and sometime me. If you get some relations, join the biggest alliances who help their members then you should be fine making your relations and I am sure that there are players on every world who are swimming in cash and don't know what to do with it and would kindly help a newbie. You just need to build a network.

Are there any such players on otto?

CBE are there any lessors on Croydon 

Riem (So much hate against riem, yet Eurasia is quite ok to play :P )

Well i tried a few alliance (except globe, and quality connect, either the one month minimum limit(globe), or the german limit(qc) ) but havent got a simple answer back. 

Now i’ve sent a pm to Latin America Aviation, tho i’l would like a 6-10 73G-s or 3-4 739’s instead  his e95’s or sukhois. 

Because two of my competitor in india started with 22 sukhois instantly, i would like close on them(and i can challenge my delhi competitor, since he f-ed up his ors quite a few time since his start)

The problem is that i had to restart since early september like 2-3 times(miscalculations etc, now i’m fine), so this also hindered me.

Are there any such players on otto?

Otto is an new world without anybody really sitting on a fortune.

CBE are there any lessors on Croydon 

I do know a couple of people on Croydon but you have already been in touch with them and I highly doubt that your operation is stable enough to be seen as a safe investment and the thing people who help like least is buying tens of aircraft and just be left with them after a month. I have also heard that you have spammed some other players there which makes others less interested to collaborate with you which is a shame as you need them.

Well i tried a few alliance (except globe, and quality connect, either the one month minimum limit(globe), or the german limit(qc) ) but havent got a simple answer back. 

Now i’ve sent a pm to Latin America Aviation, tho i’l would like a 6-10 73G-s or 3-4 739’s instead  his e95’s or sukhois. 

Because two of my competitor in india started with 22 sukhois instantly, i would like close on them(and i can challenge my delhi competitor, since he f-ed up his ors quite a few time since his start)

The problem is that i had to restart since early september like 2-3 times(miscalculations etc, now i’m fine), so this also hindered me.

Regaring the Globe alliance, I'm pretty sure I can give you an answer.

1:Lack of decent application

2: You’re located in India - where we have an alliance member and friend of Globe playing.

3: You have had a couple of restarts. We don't know when you will restart again.

As long as you gonna compete directly with our alliance members, there’s no idea for us to accept you. Despite you are a nice guy for sure. If you want to enter Globe, find a country where we currently are not represented (Which means your Kunming company will not be considered as well) - and grow a neat company. We are always looking for friendly & inspiring members!

CBE I meant for Fly Syria operating just 10 x 42 ATR 600s 

Regaring the Globe alliance, I'm pretty sure I can give you an answer.

1:Lack of decent application

2: You’re located in India - where we have an alliance member and friend of Globe playing.

3: You have had a couple of restarts. We don't know when you will restart again.

As long as you gonna compete directly with our alliance members, there’s no idea for us to accept you. Despite you are a nice guy for sure. If you want to enter Globe, find a country where we currently are not represented (Which means your Kunming company will not be considered as well) - and grow a neat company. We are always looking for friendly & inspiring members!

Well, i'm fine for now, my planes are full, and slowly(a bit too slowly) growing.

The only country where u dont have an allymember, and looks nice, is mexico, but your main competion(?), the germans(qc), already deployed there in the face of ecobizz, so one haz chance only with like 10-20 73G-739 or Airbus equivalent or tons of cheap tupoljevs if dont want to fail. Lol they fly the mex-cun route with dreamliners(~1300km)…

So either i kill my kunming corp and deploying to mexico(and if its good, maybe killing my main indian corp too because of the daily 8 credit-as a hungarian who works as a medical deliver/and maybe soon to be urgent blood runner, its a bit expensive for months-) or i remain in india, and searching for a public lease corp. :slight_smile:

CBE I meant for Fly Syria operating just 10 x 42 ATR 600s 

Even that one your fleet is worth a maximum of 7.4 million in lease deposits, you have thereby not expanded beyond your initial startup investment thereby not showing security, and I don't think that you are making much profit or any at all. But i wont keep this discussion atleast not here.

I am making a small profit though bout 500,000 or smaller every week

Wait a minute there. You didn’t get a simple answer to your application request?

You got this response, while generic is enough to have you go back and see what the requirements are.

Incase you forgot, here is the message that was sent.

"We are sad to say that your application into Globe Alliance will be denied.

At this time you do not meet the minimum requirements to join.

We will happily review your request once you have met the requirements to join our alliance.

You can reach out to our C.E.O. Rama to get guidance, etc…

We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Tony"

So if you are going to complain that is one thing but please provide 100% of the facts because the way you make it seem that Globe and or QC are well jerks and that is far from the case. Also, it sucks that English isnt QC standard language but you cant fault them for telling you that in English in the application.

I do wish you luck in India and hope you find someone willing to lease you jets. It would be interesting to see how it develops.

Tony

I wasnt clear(maybe because of my english, sorry, i have nobody to practice with) , i didnt tried globe or qc, because i knew i'm not yet met with the minimum req(and i'm not planning to learn german..again-neither moving from delhi, as long as i dont find a better place-like the globe soon to be dead cairo hub.) :)

I tried the other alliances, at least the ones w/o requirements. 

My original question is still standing: do we have a public lessor on riem, that lease out planes to neutral players? And if we have, where can i contact him/her(…her…do we even have girls in this game? :smiley: ) ?

Latin America Aviation

Public Note

Brazil, September,30,2016

The Latin America Aviation Holding controller of 4 subsidiaries Enterprises:

Brasil Airways

Brasil Cargo

Ground Force Logistics

Gulf Cargo

Has started ingress in the leasing business from a short time.

It was decided by the CEO of LAA aiming to increase Alliance Cooperation and as a strategic step for the expansion program of the Holding.

At this moment the leasing is restrained to Alliance members exclusively.

The Latin America Aviation Holding does not believe that the act of leasing frames to any other airline outside the Alliance can bring any prospective profit for expansion plans.

We hope that in the future we can open the leasing business to other airlines, with a new subsidiary that will control all the leasing program.

We will always have the care on deciding who to lease, having always in mind the benefit of the Alliance and never putting in jeopardy the growth of an alliance member in order to lease to a direct competitor.

About the case in specific the prospective leasing partner does not comply with several aspects of our company standards such as:

Is not a Member of Globe Alliance

Is a direct competitor of GA member

Does not fly LAA focus Frames

Having this in the spot light LAA cannot at this moment provide this prospective partner a business. And by this we would like to say that this positioning can change if the requirements be fulfilled.

Best Regards

Sao Paulo, Brasil, September 30 2016

Bruno Cavalini

Latin America Aviation CEO