Quimby V Launch Date: Monday, November 21st 2016

Hi everyone and welcome to the Quimby V board,

I thought it might be nice to have the board open ahead of the launch so people can do some planning and coordinating with others.

The launch will take place on Monday the 21st of November 2016. No exact time of day is known yet, but I'd expect the game world to open some time between 10:00 and 16:00 CET.

Just to let you guys know that Fly Wales, will be starting operations at London Heathrow, on this game server

Sky fly will start in Amsterdam with a good connections. Hopefully can we het good it relations and make both airlines grow

Not sure if I'll be starting another company on this server as I already have two companies in two game worlds and it's getting expensive...

Hey there! I’m starting USconnect in Chicago O’Hare or Phoenix. Haven’t decided yet :smiley:

I will start airline in San Francisco and break the world record the longest flight of Air India (SFO-DEL) with SFO-BOM :D

Herbertz Air will start as usual in Düsseldorf

Eastern Costal Airlines will be starting in either Philadelphia or Charlotte!

Royal London will start in Stansted

What is the configuration of the new game world going to look like?

What is the configuration of the new game world going to look like?

Probably more or less standard without used aircraft but with double the amount of slots.

WHITE Europe will start in Luxembourg as regional airline in Europe.

Probably more or less standard without used aircraft but with double the amount of slots.

Can the next permanent gameworld have double slots, too?

Can the next permanent gameworld have double slots, too?

Very much doubt so

I will start airline in San Francisco and break the world record the longest flight of Air India (SFO-DEL) with SFO-BOM :D

Goa would be even longer... :-)

After some years without ASim (OK, except some tryouts in the last weeks) I think I wil start Amfly Skyways at Charlotte. Or maybe, back to the roots, back to DFW

Goa would be even longer... :-)

I vote that he should totally go for SFO-RUN. 18 139 km. A smooth 20h20min ride on a 787-8 with 18 tons payload going for high yielding traffic. :lol:

HolidayFly will start in Frankfurt

Air Khalifa will start in Dubai (DXB)

Is there somebody in SYD or melbourne? I would love to start thwre