X28p1QI.png

Here is some of our aircraft 

A320 

MPo6v30.png

Bombardier CRJ 700 

NJluk85.png

Embraer E - 190 

GQbhUFF.png

Next airline story which is not true... none of the aircrafts you have painted with your airline name is flying for Bahrain World International... not to mention that on nearly no route you have traffic rights.

How long will it take this time until you stop operations? I would say - 3!

The fact that I'm actually making a profit, despite costs, indicates that your theory is false. 

With 102 transported passengers... and with most of routes without traffic rights...

Sure thing. :D

Sure, Highscore, why don't you manage your own airline instead of giving incorrect and misguided judgement on others 

Trust me - I am making profit with all my airlines on every server I am playing. Not like you - have you ever had an airline running more than a week? :D

EDIT: looking now to your airline, I read that 14.873  seats were offered and you have transported 737 passengers with 51 planes, average age is 39,1 years. Do you still believe that you are making profit?

Why don't you start to learn how the game works?

Seems that this airline was shut down. Not even 3 days, it lasted only 2 more days.

Is it just me who really likes the logo and liveries? Great job.

Thanks, my friend but it was acutally my friend at Jetto Designs who made this logo. Please show him some support and come to JettoDesigns.co.uk