X28p1QI.png

Here is some of our aircraft 

A320 

MPo6v30.png

Bombardier CRJ 700 

NJluk85.png

Embraer E - 190 

GQbhUFF.png

The countdown clock to liquidation has started…

This time, I will say - 2 days.

Let's see Highscore, why don't you manage your own airlines and not comment on other people's airlines ok? 

Are you just copying your comments every time?

And for the xxxth time - none of your above mentioned planes belongs to your fleet. Only old Soviet metal. Perhaps you don't find a livery for these 40+ years old planes...

Popcorn, please!

why don't you manage your own airlines and not comment on other people's airlines ok? 

:o :P :D  will you repeat it again and again and... ?

Highlander,

You would do yourself a favor by not constantly posting on here before you've even flown a flight. Twice a week you start an airline and you fail. If you read between the lines people have actually told you what you are doing wrong. To keep it simple...

• Please stop posting images of aircraft you don't operate although claim you do
  • Spend the time you would spend doing the above reading a tutorial
  • Don't be so arrogant. you are a new player and clearly need help, by keeping the attitude you do no one will
  • Have a look at your previous airline in kaitaks post...you will notice 2 things you are doing wrong, which you have done again....
    • If your airline is based in Bahrain you ONLY have passenger traffic rights on flights TO/FROM Bahrain. Your flights to/from DWC will attract exactly zero passengers
    • Starting with 30 of the oldest aircraft you can find of the scrap heap will never ever be a strategy that works. Be modest...get yourself with 8x Dash 8-400s or 5x E195s and you have a far bigger chance of succeeding 

Before you tell me to mind my own airline...I am...well. Top 20 airline in a game world that I didn't start in. I am trying to help, as are most, just bear in mind your current strategy of posting rubbish on the forum will piss people off

Just in case, you will again mind me to manage my own airlines - I am also doing this quite well. Look on Aspern (a server you will never play as there are no old crappy planes available) and Idlewild. I am flying with more than 3000 planes in total, for more than 1 week (in fact, more than a year on Aspern) and I am making profit with every single airline I am running. You can find many well organised airlines on every server to learn from.

For all companies out there (this time on Fornebu) who agree to interline with highlander222: waste of AS$ as he will quit within 3 days.

Is it just me who really likes the logo and liveries?

I must say that Highlander is better at designing logos than at the game itself. That must be said.

I must say that Highlander is better at designing logos than at the game itself. That must be said.

Neither the logo nor the livery was not designed by him.

I said that Jetto Designs did the designs for me 

Not in this thread.

well...24 hours of life. Was this a record?

Damn.. wrong again... but not, I think I can remember a faster shutdown... but I am not sure. Highlander222 has too often opened new airlines.