More Info about Connecting PAX

Hey guys, I don't know if this would be too heavy for the servers, or if its possible, so please give me a break if I am asking for something near impossible. Here it goes:

When opening the General Flight Information of a regular flight (operations -» operations control -» click over a flight), where there is nowadays only the number of passengers "from own feeder" or "from ext. feeder", have an option to click over the number related to "from own feeder" and then open a new tab/hyperlink to a list of all the actual origins of the passengers (or final destination when clicking over "to own connection") and also which IL partner did they came from (when clicking over the "from ext. feeder" or "to ext. connection")

Cheers!

Simple answer is yes great idea...yes suggested before....yes WAY too heavy on the servers

How is this to heavy for the Servers?

I mean Airlinesim calculates the feeders anyway,right?

Why is it to heavy then to show where they come from

Airport demand calculation happens, passengers created, they decide where they are going to go. The calculation then distributes those passengers onto the flights, and connecting flights. Passengers are then stored on those flights (ie. as a total number). Where they came from/going to is then not stored. Only thing remaining after the calculation is total number of passengers that have connected, not where/when/how.

For same reason a passenger books A-B-C-D but you cancel flight B-C. That passenger still is on A-B and C-D

Because there would need to be huge databases and huge computational power and database storage to process, store, and supply the data on-demand.

Idlewild server has 1.9 million weekly flights, with 168.5 million passengers and 40.5 million cargo units. There are flights where 100 booked passengers come from 100 different flights and connect to some tens more. Now multiply this by 16 gameworlds.