Cargo unavailable

Hi,

In the majority of my lines, the cargo is not available. Instead of having 0/something I only have "--" in the load monitoring page. I don't understand why I don't have any cargo available.

Also, this phenomenon appears with the same plane. With the exact same plane, in some flight, the cargo will be available and on other flight, the cargo will be unavailable. 

If anyone has the same problem or a solution, 

Thanks!

Are you weight limited from the airport?

Check the aircraft performance for those flights.

http://quimby.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprises/9252?39 

This is his airline.

All three of your aircraft have bulk cargo capacity only (some explain how this affects cargo because I have no idea).

According to my calculations:

- SEA-LAX on the 738 with passengers is under max payload by at least 3045 kg.

- SEA-PDX on the E95 with passengers is under max payload by at least 2020 kg.

- SEA-YYC on the E95 with passengers is under max payload by at least 2020 kg.

- SEA-YEG on the E95 with passengers is under max payload by at least 2020 kg.

- SEA-YVR on the E95 with passengers is under max payload by at least 2020 kg.

*numbers based on maximum seating, will vary based on actual seating configuration

All runways have the length and the aircrafts have the payload space to carry cargo.

I know that the 320s I operate have cargo capacity which shows up; they have both bulk cargo and lower deck capacity.

The CS1s I operate also have cargo capacity which shows up; they have bulk cargo only.

Is "avoid bulk cargo/no cargo/ no cargo and avoid bulk" turned on under "Cargo/Baggage Settings" in Flight Number Management?

The cargo capacity also depends on your number of pax. If you have many pax and all bring suitcases then you might have weight capacity left, but possibly no volume, as the baggage takes up all the space.

Thank you for your tips and answers. Looks like I set "no bulk" by default in the settings of my company. Only the flight number set on "Default" accept cargo, whereas flight numbers sets on "no bulk" don't accept cargo. Is that normal or more likely to be a bug? 

Well of course, if you say you don’t want bulk cargo then why should the system ignore that?

Some aircraft accept only bulk, so in that case, you won’t carry any cargo.

For aircraft that could take both (container or cargo) you could still opt to transport cargo in containers.

Bulk avoids the weight of the container but is slower in loading/unloading.

Why does the CRJ900 NextGen have cargo capacity in Quimby and no cargo capacity in Ellinikon? Any ideas?

The "old" worlds still use static turnaround times. One of the features of the dynamic turnaround times are that smaller aircraft also have cargo capacity.

Since the impact on old worlds would be too big, it was decided to not roll out that feature, but only introduce it to new worlds.

The "old" worlds still use static turnaround times. One of the features of the dynamic turnaround times are that smaller aircraft also have cargo capacity.

Since the impact on old worlds would be too big, it was decided to not roll out that feature, but only introduce it to new worlds.

Ok, thanks for that reply. Understood. Will we see a new world like Ellinikon (indefinite term) anytime soon?

I believe it will take some time before a new permanent world will be introduced.