Unity Skies Alliance

1600px_Unitylgohuge2.jpg

Stapleton´s most prestigious alliance Unity Skies is looking for new members from all around the world! Unity Skies was formed on the first of December 2011 when the two well known alliances Unity and Open Skies merged with the strong belief that airlines can better serve the economic world if they work together. This is the mentality and motto that we still work by today. Unity Skies, isn't just an alliance, its a family of people helping people, and people helping people work to overcome troubles. If you believe your airline is up to the standards of Unity Skies then apply. Gain the momentum of the best Alliance on Stapleton!

We are open for all Stapleton Airlines and we are currently looking for new members all around the world. Please apply in game and remember to mention in your application who you are, why you want to join Unity Skies and what your ambitions with your airline are. We only accept applicants that follow these rules below:

1: Quality airlines / No short term ideas (at least 1 month old when applying)

2: Modern fleets (No old Russian aircraft)

3: Good Seating and nice Food

4: Round schedule that fits in with other members that can interconnect and willing to change schedules to make it fit!

5: Exclusive interlines with Unity Skies Partners (unless agreed on before)

6: Not sharing a hub or smaller country with a current Unity Skies member

7: Will to collaborate and engage openly in the Unity Skies Alliance and be an active member 

In Unity Skies each player has the same rights on voting and on influencing our alliance but there is a dedicated management team which take care of running Unity Skies. Our current management team are, we will help you answer any questions regarding our alliance:

• hanse01234 -Director of Unity Skies
  • airlinenista -Manager of Unity Skies
  • phanestef -Manager of Unity Skies
  • ChristianPalsson (CBE) -Manager of Unity Skies

Join Unity Skies and be part of the world leading, most prestigious and helpful alliance where we all fly in Unity!

Trans_Atlantic_Unity_A330_300.png

Count me in!

1600px_Unitylgohuge2.jpg

In the last month we have expanded greatly. The new and ambitious leadership team of Unity Skies is on track to ones again making Unity Skies the dominant alliance on Stapleton. Being a worldwide renowned brand for our quality. We currently are the biggest alliance on Stapleton running in English which is our agreed on official language. We have powerful members all around the world flying the green circle of Unity high up in the sky! The new leadership team have been developing and implementing new leadership protocols to pull out the alliance from the two years of neglect that we have phased with. It would have of course have been better if the previous leadership gave up quicker when we where clearly globally dominant. This has led to the rise of multiple other alliances run in English wanting to compete with the prestige of Unity Skies. As an alliance we want to collaborate with these insurgent alliances, this collaborations could possible end up in merger. The leadership is always open for questions and do not hesitate to contact us for any inquires but in order to insure the quality of our alliance please follow the admission rules previously specified. Unity Skies can open your doors to the world for you guaranteeing collaboration on all continents as well as financial services for those in need.

Since the last month Unity Skies has been growing in Turkey which has been for a time Unity dominated after that the monopoly airline Turkey National Airways switched site from being in the leadership of Rising Union. This is an example of the unhappiness witnessed by members of other alliances. We have also retaken Mexico with the new member Panamericana joining. We are very happy for having this great member within our alliance! As a collaboration between two Unity managers American Sky has been started which will help retake the American market which for half a decade has been Unity dominated. This is a true example of the collaboration within the alliance. We are looking for new members all around the world in order to prosper together in Unity!

Too bad TUB Air have the same hub with me. Your alliance really intrigue me. Back in the old days of Meigs, Unity was the alliance to beat (and still does), dominating major hubs across the globe. Oh well, maybe next time  :)

Well, we are looking for further expansion in Turkey and we are ready to accept a new Turkish member. As an alliance we are currently having this discussion on inviting another Turkish carrier to join Unity Skies. We are very close on agreeing. 

On Meigs Unity Skies still dominates. Technically Unity on Stapleton is bigger than Unity on Meigs but we got an even bigger competitor who has really shaped up during the two years of carelessness which Unity has been subjected too. Personally the reason I am a Unity member and play the game right now is in big part thanks to FinnAvia who is Directing Unity Skies on Meigs. Unity clearly dominates Meigs and Tempelhof and is on track to yet again lead Stapleton and at the moment we are the only alliance growing. Sadly we are not that cooperative between the different worlds. Of course we support and recognise each other, share logos and ideals but the three completely different management teams have taken different turns. Any Unity member on one world will be welcomed with open arms on the other but we have no records of members so please specify it in your application. We all fly under the green circle and have agreed to the same fundamental ideals. We all fly in Unity!

Well, we are looking for further expansion in Turkey and we are ready to accept a new Turkish member. As an alliance we are currently having this discussion on inviting another Turkish carrier to join Unity Skies. We are very close on agreeing. 

I will try to apply, but my airline barely one month old. As for other requirement, all good! 

Sadly you are breaking point 1 and 7. Seven could be compromised but we strongly want to stick to point one due to previous issues with members joining and leaving. Anyways I will wait to cast my 4 votes until an alliance discussion has further progressed. In you case I would say there is a 50/50 chance of joining. I will vote with the majority of the alliance. Good luck!

It’s okay…I just want to try joining an alliance after playing as a stand alone carrier after so long. Oh well, just hope for the best then. By the way, I try to message you personally before handling the application but to no avail (full inbox, I guess)

We are happy to welcome Seven Express into Unity Skies Alliance! We hope for a long and prosperous collaboration withing the worlds most prestigious alliance!

gaz5pFv.jpg