Bankruptcy

I recently acquired 96% of someone's cargo company from the stock market and when It was mine it had one aircraft with bad condition and cannot fly and there was no money in the company. How can i transfer money or aircrafts or fix my condition with this company with my other company i have purchased aircraft cash but i cannot transfer them to public listed companies.

please help me save it or let me know if there is no option but bankruptcy

maybe share a link to the company ? Its hard to give you advice based on this vague description.

If there's no money left, then you are a bit out of luck.

You can cancel the lease and you will get the deposit back. With that you can then lease a cheaper aircraft and start again.

To be honest I would turn to my alliance for help to get some extra cash. I have never been in that position but that is what I would do. 

Anyone know how to take out a loan

There are already 2 loans which i have not taken ... i think because of the cancelled flights its going into - and i cannot take out another loan and i have loan payments comming up as well as personnel and crew payment. i tired to liquidate but it wouldn't let me ... i cancelled the plane lease but it doesn't cover anything from the upcomming payments. any ideas? I would really like to get this enterprise back into business how can i transfer money or ask for money to lease out planes and make money to get the stock prices up its down to $1

To be honest your best of getting AS support to liquidate it (send them an email).

Don’t be so keen with the idea of keeping a failing airline alive. It’s cheaper to wait for the airline to fail, and take over with your own metal, than take over a failed airline

Now I should own 100% of the shares any ideas how to get money into it to get it up and running again?

Now I should own 100% of the shares any ideas how to get money into it to get it up and running again?

You cannot put money into a company that is listed on the stock exchange. My biggest suggestion was above…

Don't be so keen with the idea of keeping a failing airline alive. It's cheaper to wait for the airline to fail, and take over with your own metal, than take over a failed airline

I fully agree with this as one is always the best at operating his own business model. I have taken over many companies, some where competitors some where me entering a new market. I have never been able to successfully keep and expand that existing business model. Most that competed with any of my existing businesses where just liquidated and taken over by my own operation. The ones which where different form what I operated where restructured some where up to 100% restructured others a bit less. The point of not merging them was that I desired the company to run a different operation from my own. One of the examples of complete restructuring was when I bought the carrier Kecepatan Singapore which i bought from a competitor. The carrier was a regional operator focusing on the Singapore to Indonesia market. In the beginning it was a partnership with my biggest competitor but later turned more and more into an extension of my operation. I cancelled every plane and deleted all schedules and service profiles. I restructured the carrier to operate older cheaper narrow bodies that I had to get rid of from my main operation to not hurt my image. I joined an alliance and was sadly forced to cancel half of the ILs and sign some new. It still kept Singapore as main operation but 100% different from the company I bought. To be honest starting my own company and liquidating this one would have been a much cheaper choice but I wanted to show my competitors that cooperation is certainly possible.

Cargo carriers are a bit different as there are not really that many business models and aircraft to chose from so if not desired to implement the company into your own operation there is no need for 100% restructuring. I would recommend you liquidate the company and get your own operation going.