An airline in quimby

Xyz airline was reported but no action has been made till date against it. It started on 7 february and has 71 aircrafts

Please make an urgent action on this. This is cheating

No names here! Please edit your thread and let support do their work!

I have edited, please no names

This is getting out of hand. Wow. Copycats. BTW editing the name off while leaving the link to the airline page on the gameworld for everyone to see? Smart :slight_smile:

Fixed. Sorry on my phone

Not to be rude to our moderators but this probably could probably be moved to the Quimby section as the title clearly says. I still dont think it would be beneficial to discuss cheating publicly on the forums. Just let the dedicated team and UAB handle it.

When will the board make action against this airline

The obvious cases of breaking the UAB instated rules go pretty fast if the Support staff can make a clear decision. The borderline case take more time as the UAB need to do at least two votes. The first if the case should be taken up, if chosen to be taken up the the board will open up for suggestions of punishment and a vote will be passed on punishment. As we have worked with getting a lot clearer rules thereby a lot less cases are taken up by the UAB thereby the process is a lot quicker. If this company is truly breaking the rules (I have not looked at it) it would be punished and the illegal activities stopped within a couple of days. If the UAB needs to be scrambled it can take about two weeks depending on the speed of participation of the UAB members. That is why it is important to vote for members who show regular participation on the forums. I would believe that the UAB wont need to take up the case thereby it will go quickly :).

That is how the punishment process works in AS so you know if you plan to candidate to the UAB. 

Staff should hire some1 exclusively for handling cheaters , because this is obviously getting out of their hands , especially in Quimby…looking at dxb this time

Staff should hire some1 exclusively for handling cheaters , because this is obviously getting out of their hands , especially in Quimby..*looking at dxb this time*

AirlineSim is aware of it. And they are currently expanding the teams, which will free up time to catch/detect/ban cheaters, among other things. And in this specific case, I know it's currently being handled.

Update on this matter:

We've been doing a lot of permanent deletions today on Quimby. Some new accounts were created later, but didn't last long, some of them not even 10min.

I'm sorry that it's sometimes taking longer than it should to get these cases and deletions done - it's more efficient to handle in bulk. And Quimby seems to be popular with cheaters these days. We'll continue to go after them.

Useless money grabers!!

Useless money grabers!!

I assume you are referring to the cheaters?

I assume you are referring to the cheaters?

No!

So who are you blaming being money grabbers?

Isnt it obvious?

Btw dxb’s (then) second guy disappeared. What a shame… :3

So who are you blaming being money grabbers?

Not me for sure!