OK here goes another one LOL

Now let me say I’m not wanting this to turn into a micromanagement sim. However it occurs to me that another realism issue has reared its ugly head. Now, I have never in my life started a job, where there wasn’t some kind of training involved. Here in AS we do sometimes have to train pilots, but what about flight attendants? Pursers? Management…

why do we not have any costs associated with training these people?

Curious.

I think you pay pilots salaries if they are not having the same type rating. Maybe consider that as training cost. 

but i think we should have recurrent training in the company as we don't have it now. And i don't think it would be micromanagement since it should have a regular schedule 

I hate this idea, and love it at the same time.

Argh.

Make sense but I think it will add more complexity to this simulation. Love to see where this idea will go...

While it satisfies those "as real as it gets" fetishists, I don't see any functional value for the game play. In the end you just another source of expense, which grows linear with the size of the organisation. What I would rather like to see is some new complexity cost (doesn't have to be a financial one though), as larger organisations tend to have a higher level of complexity.