Barcelona 2017

15 Years AirlineSim!

We would like to celebrate our anniversary with all of you in Barcelona on 21st of October!

All information you'll need to join us can be found on following website:

http://www.airlinesim.aero/events/2017/BCN

Feel free to comment when you have any suggestions or wishes regarding the Program on spot.

Looking forward to it :)

PARTICIPANTS:

[table]

[tr][th]Persons[/th][th]Arrival[/th][th]Departure[/th][th]Persons[/th][th]Hotel[/th][/tr]

[tr][td]martin[/td][td]Friday (LH1812)[/td][td]Sunday (LH1813)[/td][td]1+1[/td][td]Park Hotel[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]marion[/td][td]Friday (LH1816)[/td][td]Sunday (LH1813)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Barcelona Century[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]fk2[/td][td]Friday (EZY4132)[/td][td]Monday (EZY4131)[/td][td]1[/td][td]n/a[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]wolpertinger[/td][td]Friday (LH1132)[/td][td]Sunday (LH1129)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Barcelona Century[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]AFFBerlin[/td][td]Friday (EZY4525)[/td][td]Sunday (EZY4526)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Eurohotel Gran Via Fira[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Spezialist[/td][td]Thursday (by train)[/td][td]Sunday (by train)[/td][td]1[/td][td]Eurohotel Gran Via Fira[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]JanBo92[/td][td]Saturday (by car)[/td][td]Saturday (by car)[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]

[/table]

The date is fix: we will meet in BCN on 26.08.2017

official Meet Up is on saturday the 26th of August. We will announce the programm as soon as possible but feel free to post your suggestions here.

Everyone who stays sunday as well is invited to join us on this day for an inofficial get together.

Barcelona has a great variety: you can book "normal" Rooms from 90€/night or you go for the cheaper houses with private room and community bath room.

Flights depend on your departure place but from Munich you can get flights for around 180€.

It could be a good idea to check the offers of tour operators for a whole travel package.

Looking forward to seeing you all :)

For anybody who has some extra time in Barcelona I fully recommend a concert in the Palau de la Musica Catalana. I have seen concert at most of the leading concert houses and operas in the world but never had such a fantastic experience. If not bothering to watch a full concert at least book a tour of the Palau. It is in my opinion the most beautiful concert hall in the world making the decor at La Scala and Metropolitan look like slums. Remember that for concerts there is formal dress code (at least for the lower floors) for the tours one can wear whatever they want. 

Palau-de-la-Musica.jpg

Count me in :-)

Time, date and hotel will follow

ATTENTION

We decided to push the event to a later date for a variety of reasons! Please do NOT book flights or hotels yet, we will announce a new date as soon as possible!

please note the changes in the first post! date has been changed! we are looking forward to meeting you on 21st of October!

A few of us from our Otto2 Alliance are trying to organize coming! 

Hi

Wil be part of it  :)

Arriving EZY4132 / 20OCT

Hi

Wil be part of it  :)

Arriving EZY4132 / 20OCT

Great :) Whould you like to tell us your hotel and when you are going to depart? Looking forward to seeing you there Frederic!

Hummm an AirBnB near the runway  :)  not already booked

Return on EZY4131 / 23OCT

Have a nice WE Marion  ;)

Arrival: Friday: LH1132

Departure: Sunday: LH1129

Hotel: Barcelona Century

3 more month to go...

Don't forget to sing up for our MeetUp in BARCELONA!

Looking forward to seeing you all! :)

AFFBerlin and I have now made bookings as well, see updated list.