Demand for pax just disappeared ...

In Meigs, my domestic demand in Indonesia has just disappeared completely for every single destination - snapshot of a routing below ..

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 19.35.32.png

Can anyone explain what is happening ???

The same has happened to me in Aspern. Most of my flights have 0 PAX for each category when just a couple of days ago they were flying completely full.

The same has happened to me in Aspern. Most of my flights have 0 PAX for each category when just a couple of days ago they were flying completely full.

It's weird. I have a fleet of 74 a/c primarily operating domestically in Indonesia and whereas 2 days ago, every single flight was 85% full or higher, now there is nothing on them ...

Surely we can't be the only ones affected but I don't see that anyone else has posted anything !!!

In the techy section a load of game worlds stalled, which would likely mean that demand calculations were probably missed.

Same here for me in Aspern. All my profitable routes just went BOOM - 0% load factor.

In the techy section a load of game worlds stalled, which would likely mean that demand calculations were probably missed.

So does that mean we have lost all revenue or will the game somehow compensate for this .... ?

Up to as team I’m afraid. Previously for smaller downtime then they’ve given away free fuel to compensate

Up to as team I'm afraid. Previously for smaller downtime then they've given away free fuel to compensate

OK - thanks ..

check demand calculation times for a few large cities today. If after demand calculation you still do not have bookings, report back.

The bug we had affected also ORS demand distribution for a bit - but it's not that booking cycles should be missing. It's impossible to say if or how enterprises were actually affected by this - and not knowing that, we don't have any real option to "compensate" for anything, I'm afraid. I'm running a US airline on Aspern myself and don't really notice any effects. Another airline on Idlewild doesn't show any effects either, even though that was the game world affected for the longest time period.

The bug we had affected also ORS demand distribution for a bit - but it's not that booking cycles should be missing. It's impossible to say if or how enterprises were actually affected by this - and not knowing that, we don't have any real option to "compensate" for anything, I'm afraid. I'm running a US airline on Aspern myself and don't really notice any effects. Another airline on Idlewild doesn't show any effects either, even though that was the game world affected for the longest time period.

I hear what you're saying but I had a fleet of 74 a/c in Meigs operating within Indonesia operating at about 85% LF and they now have virtually nothing - ALL of them ...... !!! This is not just a "dip" in traffic demand - this is a very real problem.

I hear what you're saying but I had a fleet of 74 a/c in Meigs operating within Indonesia operating at about 85% LF and they now have virtually nothing - ALL of them ...... !!! This is not just a "dip" in traffic demand - this is a very real problem.

I have the same issue. Interisland Star Here. I thought I am the only one who suffers from this. From full LF to NOTHING. How can they address the issue ASAP? 

I thought it is part of April Fools day that the PAX will not fly but when I saw your post, I was alarmed. :)

Same issue in Malaysia to and from everywhere

Philippines also :(

The problem should be solved for future bookings now - this is a quite from what I posted on the server status board:

It appears the patch wasn't working properly on Aspern, therefore still causing a different booking situation. Effects sadly do vary quite a lot, some airlines had severe booking losses, others basically weren't affected at all. The issue was patched by Martin this evening. I also had a look to make sure the ORS is working again.

This patch issue might have affected Stapleton and Meigs as well, judging by the reports we received. I've manually checked all game worlds now to make sure the bug was fixed.

All future bookings should now go back to normal.

The problem should be solved for future bookings now - this is a quite from what I posted on the server status board:

I am Monitoring the LF from time to time. already returned one AC on my end due to low demand. When this "FUTURE" bookings took effect? so that we will update you if nothing happens.

It seems that only POZ, HAM and SVQ were calculated correctly (out of 176 airports served by my airlines).

All of them are calculated between 23:30 and 01:00 CEST.

Aspern had the ORS (demand distribution) stuck at 02:30 UTC. It is now catching up again and distributing the demand that has been due since then.

Aspern had the ORS (demand distribution) stuck at 02:30 UTC. It is now catching up again and distributing the demand that has been due since then.

Any update with the Meigs server? all my AC is grounded till further notice..

Any update with the Meigs server? all my AC is grounded till further notice..

Me too - all flights now cancelled up to and including 4th April