herringbone business class seat?

As many airliners now choose herringbone business seat(e.g. Cirrus seat), is it possible to update the cabin configuration?

I hope for it to be implemented but to be honest I completely hate it, especially the Virgin Atlantic one. It is impossible to look out the window when sitting with the head away from the window. Though most airlines have their herringbone seats with the face towards the window and back towards the aisle though this also has some problems when considering that your head is basically in the aisle. Anyways tomorrow morning I will be flying Wizz to Bucharest where even the Virgin seat can feel like the biggest dream. Though what else than a Nutella Go and a coffee served by hot stewardesses dressed in pink are needed for a flight? Maybe a genuine Spirit smile?

Or maybe a seat a la SIngapore Airlines business class! Increase the width, but not the length.

Different seat layout to complement current seats had been proposed to the team by AK (I think it was him) but at the moment it does not seem different seat types are on the road map. But keep requesting them, the more people demand this the more likely chance they will be implemented sooner rather than later.

Different seat layout to complement current seats had been proposed to the team by AK (I think it was him) but at the moment it does not seem different seat types are on the road map. But keep requesting them, the more people demand this the more likely chance they will be implemented sooner rather than later.

Wait, I thought Martin talked about the seating configuration upgrade in the livechat last year.