Sort flights by margin

It seems absurd to me that there is no easy way to identify most/least profitable routes. Any company, in any industry, can easily see the margin on the products they sell. In AS you would have to go into each flights details in order to see data on margin, unless I am missing something?

I think a simple fix would be to add a column on the load monitoring panel simply showing the margin, data that already exists in the game, but is just poorly accessible. It should be sortable and searchable, ie show all in last 24 hours at margin >0%

This would enable easier identification of problem routes.

I don't see that this is any form of auto management, like when people suggest auto yield management systems/price changes. It would not detract from the strategy of the game, just eliminate the need to open hundreds of tabs to check if a flight is profitable. It would merely allow one to focus on strategy.

As said, any airline would know all the costs and revenues from a flight and would have this information at hand and reviewed weekly, if not daily.

I'm not sure from an IT perspective that this would be as easy as you suggest (but I am IT-illiterate). But if it is practicable, I agree 100%. It would be such a helpful feature. 

You know, it would not be that difficult to create an Excel sheet and copy the flights from load monitoring and do the margin calculation yourself.

Though you would probably need to invest several hours of time to build that Excel sheet.