I need some help

Hello people!

I've been playing in Ellinikon since a month ago and I have this problem with my strategy:

I have my HUD in Lima (Peru) where I share the local market with one bigger competitor. I've started 4 local routes that they are giving me an 10% of profit each one.

I've tried to raise my earnings changin the cabin configuration, on-flight service and with better salaries to my employees. However, I can't get better my ratings because the other enterprise has a float with a lot of 321 that they use for local market and I can't with my 3 SU95 or my 3 Emb170.

Trying to discover regional market I've leased a 318 and I research routes like LIM-BOG, but my load was 10/86. Of course, I've had to close that route because it only gave me losses.

So, what should I have to do? I want my holding grow up, but I feel some stopped because I can't find a route that give me some profits.

P.S.: Sorry about my English, I know it isn't perfect.

Greetings!

Ejecatt

MANYULA AIRWAYS CEO

If you are a new player and don’t dominate AS yet, I would suggest you restart in a different country or server where there is no local competitor.

For example Lima or Caracas on Tempelhof look good.

Also Caracas on Stapleton and Meigs.

Thanks!!!! I will try!!!!