737 Max

It's made its first commercial flight, cannot wait to see it in the game. Wonder when it will be in the game? and how good itll be vs the NEO. 

Trouble is, that Boeing hasn’t released yet any meaningful data for the 737MAX. We try to introduce it soon, but due to the lack of info, I can’t promise anything yet

Yeah no problem, it must be difficult to get it all right! I reckon the 737-8 and 737-8-200 will beat the a319/a320 but 737-9max wont be better than a321neo

Yeah no problem, it must be difficult to get it all right! I reckon the 737-8 and 737-8-200 will beat the a319/a320 but 737-9max wont be better than a321neo

737-10 797?

739 will beat the a321 on short routes

Just saying beat is not very clear but let´s hope we will soon see it in game. 

they probably didn't release a lot of data, because it isn't as good as they have promised ;)

they probably didn't release a lot of data, because it isn't as good as they have promised ;)

Boeing has a much better reputation than many other Companies in this Bussines (especially Airbus)

I'm confident, that this aircraft will beat all the AirBUS 320 family

How do you know this?

@Sabena: Is this why Airbus has roughly a 60% market share and Boeing only 40%? Cos Boeing has a better reputation? And because the 737 is so much better than the A320?

@Sabena: Is this why Airbus has roughly a 60% market share and Boeing only 40%? Cos Boeing has a better reputation? And because the 737 is so much better than the A320?

With dumping prices, alll is possible

We all now that Lufthansa for example is forced by the german government to buy these Busses 

How do you know this?

I can see the future:)

Do you have any reliable proofs of your data and assumptions? If yes, please provide the data. If not, this again is only assuming what you cannot prove.

Oh no, please not this A vs. B crap again. Please!

I didn't intend to start that A vs B crap again.

@Sabena

I guess even the biggest Boeing fan has to admit that boeing 737MAX always seems to be a step behind the Airbus A320neo family.

Blind love for anything in the world, is sweet but foolish. A vs B doesnt really matter. Its a duopoly, yes they are in competition with each other but they also work together to monopolise the industry between them. As for MAX vs NEO, you could argue to the end of time why one is better than the other, but with 3700 orders for the MAX and 5000 orders for the NEO, both companies are raking in the £££$$$. Right now NEO is getting more market share, but the Boeing 737 as a model has been the most successful aircraft in commercial history. The market share will go to airbus for the next few years, does it matter ? No. 

Being a B or A fan is great, just live in the real world and stop fan girling. 

Its here :D Thanks to all.