Supposed to be so easy ...

... but it ain't at all.

AirlineSim has been and will always be something special for me.

I look back to a lot of great years and don't want to miss all the experiences I made and the people I met in this time. But having a new exciting and challenging job, an aging dog, time intensive other voluntary work and still have to recover from a knee-surgery, I had to realise that I don't have the time to do this all. And there are no signs, the time budget is going to increase in the future. If so, I would be glad to turn back again.

I decided that it is not fair, to have - even on only 2 game worlds and not very large - my airlines running for free anymore and blocking therewith somehow rare ressources. So I decided to delete all my enterprises on all gameworlds. So some more space in ... oh no - you have to find out yourself :)

I have to thank from my deepest heart all guys (and girls) envolved currently or at any time before in AirlineSim. And not only on the team/supporter site - also on the player site. As there were so many individual helping hands, I don't want to start thanking name by name as I can only forget someone. So everybody who had worked with me together over the years should be named here.

I'm happy to see, that AirineSim is not a short living project like many others on the internet. More or less it has a solid player base over the years and is getting better and better. I'm curious how this all will develope in the future and I'm pretty sure to have a visit in the future again.

So for now - it remains to say "Thank you all, good bye and many happy virtual landings!

What airlines  did you own? and on what servers 

What airlines did you own and on what servers where they on? 

What airlines did he have 

A few bigs ones around, as per the OP, I wont say.

Enjoy what you are doing! We would be glad to see you back here some day!

Oh look my post has been deleted once again jus tell me who it is or at least be so kind as to send a pm 

Hey, Sascha.

Honestly, personally sad to read you are completely withdrawing from AS since you are/have been a big person throughout my entry into AS until these last years. And since I had the chance to meet you in person some years ago in Frankfurt, I guess I had a rare chance there. haha

Anyways, enjoy your freed up time plenty, especially with your old dog - I know how it is to see the best buddy grow old and "slowing down". 

Hopefully see you back somewhen here. ;)

Steep climbs, flat landings!  :excl:  ;D

Hi Sascha,

habe deinen Post übersetzt und google hat´s so halbwegs hinbekommen!

Da Du mich kennst, bleibe ich hier beim deutsch, ob andere es lesen können, ist mir egal, Hauptsache Du! (auf das englisch bezogen)

Auch ich habe Dich auf mehreren Treffen kennlernen dürfen und es gab viel zum lachen, ich denke da, z.B. an den Appelwoi-Ausflug nach Sachsenhausen, mit dem Jungesellinnen-Abschied. Einschneidend, bis heute!

Auch denke ich gern zurück, als Barney seinen Auftritt hatte, nach diverser Convention.

Ich habe mir sehr viele Tips von Dir angenommen und Danke für Deine Ratschläge!

Ich wünsche Dir und Barney noch eine tolle Zeit zusammen, vor allem viel Glück für Deine Genesung!

Würde mich freuen, Dich mal wieder zutreffen, bei AS oder in Sachsenhausen ;-)

Hi SK,

I am a part of that generation, that started while you were very active. Your posts has been a great inspiration, and I still remember you changed the name of my first airline, in AS. You didn’t like it  :P  :lol: I hope your path will lead you, to pure happiness. 

Best wishes.