Franchise Agreements

Around the world but mostly in America you see airlines like SkyWest who are franchisees of a bigger airline. Could this be implemented into the game somehow? Like one airline A is a regional airline and can have contracts with bigger airlines to feed their hub? 

That would be a fantastic idea, but probably quite hard to code into the game, 

You can do that and have an exclusive interline agreement with the airline in the hub, that way you feed them

But there is no way to have a pay for departure model working at the moment.

I would love to see "official" franchise deals but there are some exceptions. This is a deal I can offer the the moment.

If anybody is interested I can offer you franchise deals in Indonesia on Stapleton feeding my monopoly operation (I don't operate anything smaller than A320NEOs myself). The only thing you need to do is base a holding wherever you want in the world (except for Indonesia). Thereby your main operation could be based in any other part of the world. I have already established an airline for you which will still be majority owned by me but unless you thoroughly break any of our agreed upon terms (with warnings), I wont take back control of the company. Unlike a 10 million start up as most would be this airline will have 30 million in capital thereby allowing you to do a lot more than with 10 million. My conditions are to:

• Mainly keep out of CGK and SUB (with exceptions) and fly wherever you wish in the country and abroad 
  • Planes max the size of CRJ1000s or E195s
  • Please don't interfere with Indo flagship routes, which are routes which fly A380 or have a very large capacity (I can be flexible here if properly justified).
  • This company will be a member of the Unity Skies Alliance, you are free to choose which alliance to join with your other enterprises.
  • An IL contract with IndoSky needs to be kept at all times.

If any of these terms are compromised please justify why this is a sensible decision (I will listen). Otherwise a warning will be sent and if no action is taken within one week I will retake control of the company. If you get bored or want to focus on anything else then I can at anytime fully buyback the company. There should be no competition and it should be a perfect scenario to develop as an airlinesim player under my guidance as a franchise airline I will tell you most of my tips and tricks to being successful at this game in order to have a consistent operation to my companies. This is a perfect possibility to develop your first ever 1m+ passengers per week carrier. If interested please PM me.

I keep any rights to choose which player to work with based on previous experiences, this wont be an issue for most players, who have positively been contributing to this community. 

Not allowed to PM you :frowning:

I have been experimenting on Aspern and Tempelhof for a few weeks, but not getting the success I would like.

Although I work in the aviation industry in real life, it seems like the game mechanics are different. I would really appreciate this generous opportunity to learn from you. Especially since my goal is to have great success in the next temporary game world on an even playing field in day one.

I would love to see "official" franchise deals but there are some exceptions. This is a deal I can offer the the moment.

If anybody is interested I can offer you franchise deals in Indonesia on Stapleton feeding my monopoly operation (I don't operate anything smaller than A320NEOs myself). The only thing you need to do is base a holding wherever you want in the world (except for Indonesia). Thereby your main operation could be based in any other part of the world. I have already established an airline for you which will still be majority owned by me but unless you thoroughly break any of our agreed upon terms (with warnings), I wont take back control of the company. Unlike a 10 million start up as most would be this airline will have 30 million in capital thereby allowing you to do a lot more than with 10 million. My conditions are to:

• Mainly keep out of CGK and SUB (with exceptions) and fly wherever you wish in the country and abroad 
  • Planes max the size of CRJ1000s or E195s
  • Please don't interfere with Indo flagship routes, which are routes which fly A380 or have a very large capacity (I can be flexible here if properly justified).
  • This company will be a member of the Unity Skies Alliance, you are free to choose which alliance to join with your other enterprises.
  • An IL contract with IndoSky needs to be kept at all times.

If any of these terms are compromised please justify why this is a sensible decision (I will listen). Otherwise a warning will be sent and if no action is taken within one week I will retake control of the company. If you get bored or want to focus on anything else then I can at anytime fully buyback the company. There should be no competition and it should be a perfect scenario to develop as an airlinesim player under my guidance as a franchise airline I will tell you most of my tips and tricks to being successful at this game in order to have a consistent operation to my companies. This is a perfect possibility to develop your first ever 1m+ passengers per week carrier. If interested please PM me.

I keep any rights to choose which player to work with based on previous experiences, this wont be an issue for most players, who have positively been contributing to this community. 

Sorry, couldn't quote/notify you on mobile... see above post? :)