Passenger comfort

I know we can improve passenger comfort by seat and meals headphone newspapers and so on.

But would it be an idea to introduce in flight entertainment options as well.

Like:

None

Beamer and screen

in seat films

in seat films and games

in seat film and games HD

Wifi

regards

Well, we don't beat passengers up in AS, so that in itself is already more than enough comfort compared to US3.

:D :P :lol:

If you read the seat type descriptions at a certain point seats will start getting IFE. Nowdays IFE can be added to most seats and if not given through ipads handed out (usually free). Last time I was given an ipad aboard a flight was last year on an Icelandair 757 which had no yet been reconfigured with Icelandair´s breathtaking interior (especially for planes that age). The ipad was mediocre especially as it was blocked from most features but it was something to do while enjoying the delicious Icelandair warm ham and cheese baguettes which are a must buy when flying Icelandair. It is such a simple sandwich but delicious unlike some other airlines doing ridiculously complicated sandwiches and food options and failing miserably. This Icelandair baguette and a Fritidsresor (nowdays TUI) lasagna (over 10 years ago) are my most memorable meals on planes and trust me I have eaten a lot of plane food and much sounding much more sophisticated. Wow this went very off topic, sorry.