Different profit of two aircraft

Hello. I operate two CRJ-900ER on the same route. They fly fully loaded. The first plane brings profit, the second - no. Although they have the same characteristics. What to do?

Are your lease payments the same?  Is your aircraft usage the same on both?  

Are your lease payments the same?  Is your aircraft usage the same on both?  

Yes. Aircraft fly in different directions but there are the same ones. The price, the service, everything is the same. Only flight at the second evening and at the first morning in the direction

If you can post flight costing page of both aircraft we will easily be able to tell you why the difference.

Is the maintenance ratio also exactly the same?

Если вы можете размещать страницы стоимостью полета обоих самолетов мы легко сможем сказать вам в чем разница.

Первый

Второй

i02ePZJWZKo.jpg

What is the maintenance ratio of both aircraft?

Continuation:
First and second

mW47fNqwP3s.jpg

RLJHwUl_NQw.jpg

Каково соотношение ремонт обоих самолетов?

First - 88%
Second - 97%

it seems that for some reasons your crew costs are different for two flights

are you sure you have a maintenance ratio under 100%? but i think it might cause by different flight plans you scheduled for the aircraft, thus the labour cost for two flight will be uneven. 

The difference in MX ratio explains the difference of staff cost. The same staff cost is spread among more block /dead time (excluding maintenance window).

The main difference is leasing cost of 1430 AS$ difference between the two shown flights.

The difference is the leasing costs. Your not flying the second plane enough to recover the weekly leasing cost.

The difference is the leasing costs. Your not flying the second plane enough to recover the weekly leasing cost.

Need to add more flights to the second plane, so that it pays off?

First - 88%
Second - 97%

Is this the state of the aircraft or the MX ratio?

Tell us the MX Ratio, which is the number in the red circle. If it is below 100% you will eventually end up with grounded aircraft, as the time for maintenance is not big enough and the state will continue to deteriorate until it falls below 50%. Then it'll be no longer able to fly.

Это состояние самолета или соотношение МХ?

Расскажите соотношение MX, который представляет собой число в красном круге. Если он ниже 100% вы будете в конечном итоге с заземленной самолет, так как времени на ремонт не хватает, а государство будет продолжать ухудшаться, пока она не опустится ниже 50%. Тогда это будет уже не способен летать.

4W8iNrmEv5w.jpg

There you have it. The second aircraft has fewer flights planned and therefore the fixed costs for leasing and crew have to be allocated to less flights. That makes the portion on each flight bigger, thus the one flight is showing a loss.

You should aim to have this ratio as close to 100% as possible, but not below. Both aircraft are not ideal and you could certainly plan additional flights to utilize the assets more.

If you really plan your flights for hub waves then these kind of ratios could be the best to achieve though. So it depends on your strategy and specific situation.

Там вы имеете его. Второй самолет был меньше запланированного перелета и поэтому постоянные затраты на лизинг и экипаж должны быть выделены, чтобы меньше рейсов. Что делает часть на каждом рейсе больше, таким образом, один рейс показывает убыток.

Вы должны стремиться иметь такое соотношение как можно ближе к 100%, но не ниже. Оба самолета не идеальны, и вы, конечно, могли бы планировать дополнительные рейсы, чтобы воспользоваться преимуществами более.

Если вы действительно планируете свой перелет на концентратор волн, то эти показатели могли бы быть лучше, чтобы достичь. Так это зависит от вашей стратегии и конкретной ситуации.

Thank you for answering my question.
I'll give you two more questions. How correctly to begin to fly abroad, so that the aircraft was loaded with passengers? I read the instructions. They do not help.
How to get rid of the cargo hold in the plane?
Thank you for answering my question.
I'll give you two more questions. How correctly to begin to fly abroad, so that the aircraft was loaded with passengers? I read the instructions. They do not help.
How to get rid of the cargo hold in the plane?

I am not sure I understand your first question but I think I know what you are asking in the second.

The cargo division often shows as a loss, but that does not mean that you would be better off without cargo. Certain fixed costs (leasing, staff...) are spread out across the different cabin classes (economy, business, cargo in your case). This is done in such a way that cargo often operates at a nominal loss. But even if you could get rid of your cargo hold (which you can't) this wouldn't change anything: the fixed costs would simply be spread over the other cabins.

In short: getting rid of the cargo hold would be equivalent to not carrying cargo at all, at least as far as the overall profit/loss is concerned. It's just accounting.

I am not sure I understand your first question but I think I know what you are asking in the second.

The cargo division often shows as a loss, but that does not mean that you would be better off without cargo. Certain fixed costs (leasing, staff...) are spread out across the different cabin classes (economy, business, cargo in your case). This is done in such a way that cargo often operates at a nominal loss. But even if you could get rid of your cargo hold (which you can't) this wouldn't change anything: the fixed costs would simply be spread over the other cabins.

In short: getting rid of the cargo hold would be equivalent to not carrying cargo at all, at least as far as the overall profit/loss is concerned. It's just accounting.

I do not speak English( Translate language translator.

The first question is: How to increase passenger load on international traffic?