Networking issues

Hello, although networking is enabled and I see working connections with green times on a lot of flights, when I check things out in load monitor I don't see any number of pax from feeder or to connection. Is there something else that needs enabling?

It should happen automatically. No need to enable anything, when it comes to connecting pax. What's your company and server - then we can have a look, at see if there's something you can change.

I'm on Pearls, thanks!

And what's your airline name?

I just took a quick look. There's almost no posibillity for connections. You have quite a few planes leaving around 6.00 in the morning. But you dont have any airplanes arriving around 5.00 or earlier, which is required to transfer passengers in OTP. (Transfer time 1 hour)

Make sure planes arrive at 5.00 or earlier, and fly again at 6.00 or later. Do that 4 times a day, and then you have four waves. 

Yes, I saw that a lot of connections were too short (i've re-scheduled some of the morning flights) but quite a few flights had good 1-2 hrs connections and I was expecting to see at least 1 transferred pax. I've also dropped prices by 15% to see if I get any difference.

Ghicesc ca esti roman deaia scriu in romana. Pentru connectioni nu e suficent sa ai numai un "wave". Dependent de lungimea zborului poti sa ai un diferit numar de waves. Zborulile in waves e bine se aiba aceeasi lungime si sa ajunga si se plece in aceeasi timp (poti se adauge timp pentru maintnence daca aveti neovie de mai mult timp).

Finally a chance to use my Romanian in Airlinesim!

Thanks for the info, guys. I have some connecting passengers, but right now I'm struggling to increase my loadfactors  over the pitiful 10-30%.

CBE: Nu inteleg o boaba de romana, imi pare rau, prietene :)