Am I on track?

Airline is Suriyana Air in Nicosia.

So, I've been playing this game for about two weeks so far, and I'm wondering if I'm on track as a newbie or not.

I ran flights for about a week and a half and got some ILs, but I brought it offline because my connection scheme wasn't very good. I spent a couple of days trying to make it better, and tried to improve my ORS rating at the same time. Starting tomorrow flights should resume, and my LF is definitely better so far, but I don't know if it is that objectively good - or my ORS for that matter.

Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Nothing to be said?

The first and major flaw is your scheduling, you are flying 2 to 5 times a week to some destinations but at vary different times, e.g. In the morning on Tuesday and evening on Saturday etc.

This will not give you many connecting passengers and you will most likely only depend on direct bookings.

In general terms, your network integrity is very weak.

Nicosia has just had a big opening available in the USA as a major airline quit.  JFK has lots of slots and lots of demand, its the first time I have seen it available since I started in 2012. 

If I was in your position I would start again and try to use as many of those slots as possible in JFK.

For routes to smaller airports I would consider smaller aircraft like the Q400 or E195, however for routes to larger airports in the US you will need to use something like a 737 / a320 due to slot blocking rules.

Airline sim has a simulated in game economy called Agex, it is very very low on Nicosia right now meaning demand is very low however in JFK you should be ok.

Also, for short haul just use the same time flight / flight number every day.  If its short haul and you cant fill it every day, its not worth doing (at least in the early days).