Next temporally server

For as long as I know AS the magic formula was always to be (unrealistic) luxourious, especially with the seats. I would love to see a gameworld where it can be worthwile to put Slimeline HD's in my 737. Give it 3 green bars up to 1000km for example. Leissure could be given 4 green bars up to 2500km. Comfort should be enough to give 5 green bars to at least 5000km

To make sure the gameworld doesnt become to easy, defeault price could be dropped, at least in Economy. 

What are your thoughts about it? I think it will add some reallism to the game. I really dislike the Boeing 737-900's with 120 seats on short-haul flights but the game unfortunately doesn't give us no other choice. 

I was hoping the booking classes and different fare types would make its way to Quimby VI :frowning: Maybe it will be in time for Otto III… I did recall them saying sometime in 2017

Ideally the new update that is being worked on as I write this should fix this and add more realism into the game. 

Totally forgot about the update when I openend this topic. The announcement was such a long time ago  :P