Price changes

I started a few new routes. One of those is from Wuhan (my airline: China Wings) to Harbin via Seoul Gimpo. I made a last minute change, the original route was to Changchun. But for i opened the routes i had selected the price to 140%... But i wanted to set the prices to Seoul to 100% to watch if i can increase them... But now those tickets are 140%... Is there a change i can decrease the ticket prices for the flights which are already planned?

As far as I know, there isn't a way. In real life, airlines would be able to do that, but here in AS, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's possible.

Nope, you can change the price and it will be implemented on the flights which will be scheduled after you changed it. You can just cancel already scheduled flights

thanks for your reactions. You are right, it isn't possible. I canceled the flights and deleted them (i will set the flights back soon) and changed it  to 2 different flights... But now they don't come into my flights page... It is possible that there come new flights right?

Nope, you can change the price and it will be implemented on the flights which will be scheduled after you changed it. You can just cancel already scheduled flights

This is probably the best way to do it. Best of luck!

i tried and that worked... nice. Thank you