There is no winter time in Turkey

So as topic says there is no winter time anymore, we are using summer time instead of winter time in all of the year. can you please change the time of Turkey country so we won't get confused scheduling and else.

Guardian: "The decision means Turkey will be three hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) in winter as well as summer and two hours ahead of continental Europe in winter."

Rss: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/08/turkey-to-stay-on-summer-time-all-year-round

Where have you seen wintertime in Airlinesim?

Where have you seen wintertime in Airlinesim?

Turkey time is now GMT+2 but officially its GMT+3. so AirlineSim uses winter times, then Turkey time was GMT+2 thats ok. But not in RL. It shows 13:57 now in Istanbul as Hub Time but it's 14:57 here  :blink:

So you suggest that all existing airlines in all worlds have to reschedule all their flights?

when you launching new server be careful what time zones has changed. i just want that. if your time zone would change you gonna change it im sure but when it's Turkey you won't do anything about it. i'm sick of having problem with real time and game time. and not gonna buy credit nomore. anyway have a nice day.

Funny statement. Poor turkish people, everytime everybody against them. Ridiculous…

Use UTC and you have no problems in this game.

First of all: bye bye

Second of all: may I point out there is no such thing as “winter time”? There is only regular time and countries that observe daylight saving time.

Third of all: @AS why even bother with the hazzle of time zones? Use UTC and no one can complain his beloved home country gets treated unfairly.

Funny statement. Poor turkish people, everytime everybody against them. Ridiculous...

this is the world's rule. act like everybody enemy to yourself.

First of all: bye bye

Second of all: may I point out there is no such thing as “winter time”? There is only regular time and countries that observe daylight saving time.

1) have fun with playing much server less people.

2) Turkey was UTC+2 in AirlineSim in all weathers. But it was UTC+2 in winter, UTC+3 in summer in real time. After that changed we use UTC+3 in all weathers. so go on point out that there is no such thing as "winter time". thats not the topic we are talking about if you can see the topic i said "there-is-no-winter-time-in-turkey".

when you launching new server be careful what time zones has changed. i just want that. if your time zone would change you gonna change it im sure but when it's Turkey you won't do anything about it. i'm sick of having problem with real time and game time. and not gonna buy credit nomore. anyway have a nice day.

Calm down. There is no reason to think someone would offend you and no reason to offend others. Time changes are not easy to manage (also not a m real life) and there are more important improvements to do than a time zone change. Use - as already suggested - UTC instead.

You can not expect that because a government decides to make a time change that everyone will need to reschedule because of it. The best you can hope for is the new time zone will get reflected in New server launch when that happens in the future.

Time zone change is not a reason to change existing game worlds. So what, your current schedule will be one hour behind your actual time, so what? Imagine people that live in Europe and run airlines in Japan or West coast USA. They don’t have problem with a fact that their airlines run in a different time zone than the time zone these players live in, so why would you?

i'm sick of having problem with real time and game time. and not gonna buy credit nomore. anyway have a nice day.

If that is your attitude, have fun playing elsewhere… Or on your PC. Then noone bothers you and you can set time as you wish. But with this attitude, you will not make friends easy, anywhere, nowhere.

One last thing, if you really do leave, don’t let the door hit you in the @$&.

The developers aren’t gonna change the game to suit your needs, mate. It’s not how life works, i’m afraid.

1) have fun with playing much server less people.

Oh, really? Because i’m pretty sure your the only person who’s whining and throwing a tantrum over it.

Stop the personal attacks and let’s discuss the topic.