Game server exclusively and privately planned - interested?

Hi all,

with Airline Sim support, we are planning to build a new server. This is private and exclusive for 25 players. If 25 players participate, the participation costs each player around 15 euros a month.

If anyone is interested and would like to get further information, please let me know.

Regards,
Frank / fug001

I peronally am not interested. I'm however honestly interested in what is making you so interested in a private server. To me it would feel like playing a multiplayergame withous any competition? Off course you can build an big airline very fast due to the inceadible demand, but what is the fun? In few weeks or months you probably can have 1.000+ 737's and than what? To me, personally it sounds rather boring. 

I would be interested if we could get 25 players or perhaps expand it to 30 or 35, because as BrokkenPiloot said, without any competition it is quite boring. But I am interested if we can get the numbers.

I am not sure, if it would be boring. 25 players can compete in regions where they want to and they can grow slow and “in peace” in other regions.

And: server would be configured as we like it. In my case it will be an Otto without IL8 cancer…

I would be interested if we could get 25 players or perhaps expand it to 30 or 35, because as BrokkenPiloot said, without any competition it is quite boring. But I am interested if we can get the numbers.

Good. Let’s see if we manage to find another 22 people. :wink:

25 is a limit given by AS for this kind of business model.

I would be interested, pending the details that come up with the limitation of 25 players.

I would be interested, pending the details that come up with the limitation of 25 players.

Great, I will let you know when we get near 25 interested people.

Great, I will let you know when we get near 25 interested people.

Thanks. Mainly want to ask about the competition factor since most established severs have 125+ players and some have more than one holding/country. Have to imagine there will be a lot of monopolies and unserved/underserved markets.

Well, I think that people who play on such a private server will play something more intense than the "normal" opportunity player. As for me, I currently have 7 Airlines in AS. And I could well still one, two or three other airlines tolerate. 25 x 10 makes 250 airlines. So you can supply every country on earth and still have competition.

Everybody who is interested, please list here:

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/11501-liste-der-spieler-die-an-einem-privaten-server-interessiert-sind/

Well, I think that people who play on such a private server will play something more intense than the "normal" opportunity player. As for me, I currently have 7 Airlines in AS. And I could well still one, two or three other airlines tolerate. 25 x 10 makes 250 airlines. So you can supply every country on earth and still have competition.

It would be interesting if we could interlude all our holdings in different countries…

It would be interesting if we could interlude all our holdings in different countries...

Not sure what you are meaning...

You pay 15 euro a month… Plus the 4 credits for one airline and 6 for two etc.?

You pay 15 euro a month... Plus the 4 credits for one airline and 6 for two etc.?

No, you just pay 15 EUR a month and you can play as much holdings as you want (not a million, but I guess 10 or so would be ok for AS). No further credits needed in my understanding, but I am still waiting for a final confirmation on this question from AS.

I am in?

Two questions:

And how about Alliances?

If everybody join the Same… That will be quite funny

And when will it open?

Alliance rules like on each other server of AS. I guess there would be 3 or 4 alliances in this new world. Or 20, who knows.... ;)

When will it open? Good question. I started the project yesterday, so I think it will take some days to start.... ;)

First we have to find 25 cool and reliable players.

If you need help or support with something, i am here to help?

any commitment required, i.e. AS required the 25 interested players not to quit within a year or so, with EUR 15 x 12 months paid upfront?

Sounds like an exiting plan, would love to participate! 

any commitment required, i.e. AS required the 25 interested players not to quit within a year or so, with EUR 15 x 12 months paid upfront?

AS doesn’t have to do with that in case of this private server. They want to get their money in monthly payment from just one player. First 3 months upfront.

I am thinking of being this AS-paying. Just not sure yet how to organize payment for the other 24 players. Maybe PayPal and also 3 months upfront…