Is it possible to transfer funds from holding enterprise to a subsidiary

Hi,

I have an enterprise that and I opened a subsidiary.  I now want to transfer more money to the subsidiary from the holding enterprise, is this possible. 

I can't seem to find a way to do it - maybe its me not looking in the right place, or perhaps it isn't possible or allowed. 

Thanks

Buy an aircraft with the subsidiary, transfer the aircraft without compensation yo holding, sell it from holding to the subsidiary, repeat.

Buy an aircraft with the subsidiary, transfer the aircraft without compensation yo holding, sell it from holding to the subsidiary, repeat.

Some good aircraft to transfer funds with are relatively old cargo aircraft which you can maybe still utilize. Most people use the Britten Norman Islander.

Some good aircraft to transfer funds with are relatively old cargo aircraft which you can maybe still utilize. Most people use the Britten Norman Islander.

It can be a startup aircraft. But of you need to transfer hundred software millions of AS$, an owned 320 or 321 is a better option.

I usually use anything that is available in my leasing company which isn't leased out and thereby it does not have seats. I got everything from CRJ to 767s and most things in between so there is always one that is off lease. I wont suggest using an aircraft which you  use for your operation as the seats and schedule will disappear when transferred.

Thank you for the replies and the information.  

Great.

I just tried to buy aircraft and it wont let me.

I get nice red warning  This transaction is considered cheating, and is therefore forbidden.

So I guess only some people are able to do it and not others. 

A bad workman blames his tools.

Take the aircraft off the market and use the asset management / transfer tool

I usually use anything that is available in my leasing company which isn't leased out and thereby it does not have seats. I got everything from CRJ to 767s and most things in between so there is always one that is off lease. I wont suggest using an aircraft which you  use for your operation as the seats and schedule will disappear when transferred.

Yeah I should have been more specific. i have many 320s/321s not being used in schedule, fully owned but in standby for leasing opportunities.

It's not a good idea to use in-service aircraft, as you correctly pointed out. An unused aircraft, but preferably big and expensive, so more money can be transferred in one transaction.

There are at least a dozen of threads explaining how to transfer money. Search button is a very powerful tool here in AS.

Well, he asked to transfer money from holding to subsidiary - but it´s anyway the same way I guess (just selling it from subsidiary to holding).

Obviously, this only works for private companies. If you went public, any transfer of money is impossible.