Connections not working

Just created a airline, 45 min transfer time. All other planes work, but this one planes routes does not connect with the rest. 1815 to meet my 1900 departure wave. All my other flights that come in at 1815 work but this one doesnt on the scheduling page? (45 min transfer time) 

edit - found another route that doesnt work, same wave 1815 arrival in for 1900 departure wave? 

I did mess around with the schedules, canceling some schedules completely and restarting.

What are the connections that don’t work? And you might have to use 46 mins of transfer time.

Isn´t it that to make sure connecting works, you have to add 1 minute to connecting time?

In that example flight A would have to land 18:14 for connecting paxes to flight B, take off at 19:00...

You always should add 1 Minute on top of the required minimum Transfer-Time because AS is working with invisible seconds (hh/mm/ss).

You should also always mention airline and server if you want anybody to do more but play the guessing game… in which case I’d say it is your fault

Its Gold Airways - Ellinikon - Ill try to go for 46 minutes then

Still not working, I only have 3 of the 8 routes that it can connect to 

Ok, can you provide examples which connections are NOT showing?

since this has NEVER happened before and has - UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE - been discussed before.... blind guess: you checked the wrong boxes regarding cargo?

or wait... another crazy thought: the distance of the two legs in total exceed the direct distance between first and last point by more than a factor of 2?

How do you post screenshots? ill show you what I mean

For example, my Adana to Baghdad flight, arrives at 1814 into Baghdad. I have 8 departures at 1900+1905 for a 46-51 minute connection. Only 3 are showing on the scheduling page. 

I doubt Adana to Baghdad to Tehran exceeds this limit of time as well.

Do you have a cargo tick box checked, by chance?

No i do not. I promise you! 

http://imgur.com/a/RxBefTake a look! 

http://imgur.com/HL6H2V8

It clearly lands at 1814 and I have 8 departures at 1900 or 1905.........Its not showing all connections.....

I keep editing because Its annoying me. But its not just the adana flight, its happening to several of my flights that get in at 1814

Wild guess, but is it a time zone issue? Where in fact it's not 45/46 minutes, but -14/-15 minutes?

Wild guess, but is it a time zone issue? Where in fact it's not 45/46 minutes, but -14/-15 minutes?

He is talking about his hub in his airline's home country, so there is no timing issue, all his flights are listed either in HT/LT/UTC.

Btw Iraq is not the best country to set up airline, as it is investment open.

Jeddah and Teheran are fully open, and much easier, countries with large domestic demand to jump start the airline. I would definitely not launch in Iraq as my home country. You will now be limited to Iraq and other Investment open countries, while Iran and Saudi Arabia are fully open and screaming for an airline to be set up there and market exploited.

Ok, so connections are working as designed but you've missed a small bit of information. A passenger will only detour 1.5 times (or was it 2?) times the direct distance to get somewhere. I've made a table of your "short" connections with the 16:14 ADA flight

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 02.40.43.png

As you can the only destinations in your 17:00 departure bank that are less than 1.5 times the direct distance from ADA are NJF and IKA. Everything else is not allowed because it's up to 5.5 times the distance

Right thank you! Understood