Accidental plane buy

Hy,

So i miss clicked on my smartphone, and bought a used 320NL, on loan. I’m curious what happens if i’m not paying the 2mill loan , the plane returns w/o any punishment, or?

You don't have a choice in if you pay your loan of not, you will pay it. That will lead to a negative balance if your airline is of such a size that it can't support it, therefore aircraft returned, and 2 rescue loans later you won't have an airline.

If it was a genuine mistake i'd recommend don't use the aircraft and park it up, send support@ an email, if they are feeling helpful the aircraft will be taken back in a few days

AS on iPad is ok, but on Smartphone it is sh**. A few days ago I took my iPhone in my hand and a- by taking it in my hand - clicked accidentally "Change configuration (cabin)". This one click cost me nearly 150,000 AS $...  :wacko:

Well, it might sound a bit harsh, but if you have such clumsy fingers, don't play on the smartphone.

Well, it might sound a bit harsh, but if you have such clumsy fingers, don't play on the smartphone.

:ph34r: ....in future only on my iPad

I have a hard time scheduling on both phone and tablet but everything else such as checking finances and routes goes very well. I think the phone interface is pretty neat, at least when compared with how it was 2 years ago.