IPO of Sarmoti National

Dear AirlineSim friends!

Sarmoti National is launching its IPO on the stock exchange next Monday, 9 October 2017.

The company was founded on February 3,2017 with a budget of 100 million dollars. Today, the airline operates 412 aircraft, 59 terminals and employs over 28,000 people.

The weekly turnover amounts to over 270 million dollars.

The IPO will be worth $2 billion.

This is not the biggest IPO on AirlineSim, but it’s quite a big one.

The aim is to equip all hubs with their own terminals in the coming months.

These terminals can then be booked by both the World Wide Wings Alliance and our IL partners. To keep the simulation as realistic as possible, we run 5 and 3 star terminals.

Once this goal has been achieved, the leasing contracts of the aircraft are converted into purchase contracts.

I would be very happy if you would participate in this IPO.

Actually, all airlines of the Sarmoti Group offer you a detailed info text.

However, I changed it because of the terrible events in Las Vegas and I ask for your understanding.

As a former resident of this city, my thoughts are with my friends in Las Vegas, and thank God they’re fine.

Thank you for your attention.

See you on the stock exchange

Sascha, alias Twinboy

Dear AirlineSim friends!

Sarmoti National is launching its IPO on the stock exchange next Monday, 9 October 2017.

The company was founded on February 3,2017 with a budget of 100 million dollars. Today, the airline operates 412 aircraft, 59 terminals and employs over 28,000 people.

The weekly turnover amounts to over 270 million dollars.

The IPO will be worth $2 billion.

This is not the biggest IPO on AirlineSim, but it’s quite a big one.

The aim is to equip all hubs with their own terminals in the coming months.

These terminals can then be booked by both the World Wide Wings Alliance and our IL partners. To keep the simulation as realistic as possible, we run 5 and 3 star terminals.

Once this goal has been achieved, the leasing contracts of the aircraft are converted into purchase contracts.

I would be very happy if you would participate in this IPO.

Actually, all airlines of the Sarmoti Group offer you a detailed info text.

However, I changed it because of the terrible events in Las Vegas and I ask for your understanding.

As a former resident of this city, my thoughts are with my friends in Las Vegas, and thank God they’re fine.

Thank you for your attention.

See you on the stock exchange

Sascha, alias Twinboy

I thought you get £10m to start up

Your holding gets 10m to start up. If your holding over time makes 100m then you can use that 100m to start up a new sub

The IPO has started.

I’d be happy if you’d join me.

SARMOTI the Magic in the Sky

http://aspern.airlinesim.aero/action/holding/ipo?id=14

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the CEOs who made Sarmoti Nationals IPO possible.

Dear colleagues, let us all hope for good business!

Many thanks and best wishes!

The boss and employees of Sarmoti National