2 replies to this topic

#1 TravellingSalesman

TravellingSalesman

Flight Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 10.10.2017 - 18:47

Not sure if this is the right place to raise this, but didn't know where else to put it.

Why are connections at YTZ (CYTZ: Toronto City / Billy Bishop airport) not possible in-game? Porter airlines sell these quite happily: see the attached picture...

Attached Files

#2 yukawa

yukawa

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1396 posts

Posted 10.10.2017 - 20:57

As always, pleade send an email to support@airlinesim.aero and provide links to official sources supporting your claim.
“Crying about the economy is a strategy. It won’t get you a job, but it will keep Kleenex in business.
”
― Jarod Kintz, 99 Cents For Some Nonsense

#3 Goldnugget

Goldnugget

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10.10.2017 - 21:43

It's not the only airport where connections are not allowed although there are some in real life.

The reason is as far as I know that if all the small airports would also allow transfer passengers the load on the server for calculating the flights would even be higher than it already is. Therefore there need to be the cut somewhere. We already had this discussion in the past if I remember correctly. I'm not 100% sure but I think that if an airport allows transfer depends on the airport size in AS (which is not the same as the bars for the demand)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Connections

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users