A Sandbox Mode Gameworld With No Restrictions

I feel that this may be a lame idea for some but it would be fun for those like me who just want to have their dreams of their own perfect airline. This would be a permanent gameworld with several new changes. You would be able to have unlimited slots, an unlimited amount of money, and no wait on aircraft delivery time. This is something I've really always wanted and I think it would be great for the players that just want to have fun with no rules. I would pay a lot if there was a gameworld like this and I really think for some this would be a good idea. 

And which server hardware would be actually able to support that?

On another thought, something like 360 EUR per month gets you a private game world. You could set the rules like double or triple slots, and possibly even quicker aircraft delivery time. You can get some cheating rules turned off as a bonus. And Martin would give you as much startup money as you would want.

Not sure any of the servers could handle a load like that, as Rubio has said above...

Your talking a potential 1200 Mega Airlines with no limiting factors for growth. I'm no PC guru but that spells server meltdown to me!

I think your only chance of a Sandbox version would be some kind of disk game, but again I'm no expert, I'm not sure how that would work on a browser based game.

What about a world with normal rules except all the country ownership/route restrictions are removed? Eg a true world wide open skies agreement. It would be really interesting to see how it would develop!

Nah, it wouldn't. Someone already said that in this scenario a few huge airlines can take all the market, so it will be impossible to compete with them. Honestly, sometimes I wish they removed this EU treaty and limited traffic rights in Europe like everywhere else.

Well, I would be interested to see what would happen if you give players a much higher starting capital, but there is no Aircraft Trade and Leasing Organization. So, you either have to buy your aircraft, or some other player needs to take over the role of leasing company (something that will happen later on in the game for sure).

I don't think completely rule free game worlds can be a succes, but there are definitely possibilities that might or might not make the game more interesting, but aren't too disruptive.

Unlimited money seems like a great idea but it gets very boring after two weeks, trust me.

Yes. That’s true,unlimited money is boring.

More interesting would be a start capital of 100 Mio AS Dollars, and Delivery Times shortened by 50%.

Moreover doubled traffic demand, 4x slots, but there should be still restrictions like night flight ban, noise restrictions.

Old aircrafts available.

And the best: The actual flight rights, but your sister companies gain the National traffic rights, so that these aren’t connected to the Nationality of your Holding

And as time limited server, runtime 365 days

you can have all that - on a private server

how else is simulogistics supposed to pay for a server being able to handle that?

you can have all that - on a private server

how else is simulogistics supposed to pay for a server being able to handle that?

But a bit more expensive ;). 

I think it would be a good idea, but can agree that it will get boring after some time