Flight Maintenance problems.

My flight has been stock and all it flights have been cancelled. It says it should be caused to its maintenance problem

Please help me figure out whats wrong before my airline goes bankrupt

You apparently didn’t plan for enough maintenance gaps in your flight plan.

Manually book in a transfer flight and your aircraft will start flying again.

Make sure that your MX ratio is above 100% and that your blue 2 hour gaps are spread somewhat evenly over the week. Ideally you have two separate 2 hour gaps each day.

Also ensure that you have enough money so that your maintenance can get paid.

I have. But It only have a maintenance percent on 55% So I would like if I could change it

The aircraft condition will only get updated once the next scheduled flight takes off. So there's nothing to worry about, it'll be fine.

I hope so, Its just not super fun to cancel 5 flights

You apparently didn't plan for enough maintenance gaps in your flight plan.

Manually book in a transfer flight and your aircraft will start flying again.

Make sure that your MX ratio is above 100% and that your blue 2 hour gaps are spread somewhat evenly over the week. Ideally you have two separate 2 hour gaps each day.

Also ensure that you have enough money so that your maintenance can get paid.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this really caught my eye. This quote by Matth leads me to a couple of questions…

First, is it better to have two maintenance periods per day? My current scheduling logic is to have one long five or six hour block at night, with the goal of staying between 100 and 150% MR.

My second question is kind of related…I’m running one maintenance cycle at night, but I notice every flight has a maintenance cost on the flight costs screen. Are the costs averaged over a 24 hour period?

First, is it better to have two maintenance periods per day? My current scheduling logic is to have one long five or six hour block at night, with the goal of staying between 100 and 150% MR.

I'd say it doesn't matter too much, most of my flight plans are similar. If you chose a maintenance provider with a good rating for quality, it matters even less, because the superior maintenance quality means that it'll take longer before the aircraft condition goes down.

My second question is kind of related...I’m running one maintenance cycle at night, but I notice every flight has a maintenance cost on the flight costs screen. Are the costs averaged over a 24 hour period?

Every flight causes a certain amount of "damage points" and maintenance for that will cost the amount displayed in flight costing. But you only actually pay for it after every maintenance gap, based on the actualy maintenance that was done in the time frame.

Ok, that’s good to know…thanks