Whose buying all the planes.....

Own up. Who is it...... I cannot expand my airline because the second hand market has no planes!!! Pftt. 

it’s me.

Can I have some :( 

Me too...  :D

Can you spare a A320 - 200 medium for £50k p/w lease? :) 

Can you spare a A320 - 200 medium for £50k p/w lease? :)

Cheap 

I played on Gatow before and the difference between both Servers is HUGE.

In Gatow there are hundreds of old planes (And no,not TU154 which are hard to get profitable but tons of 737 classics) while on Ellinikon the second hand market is completely empty except for some freighters,small regional planes and very unprofitable planes.

Getting old 737,A320,MD80/90 is very hard.

What i hate about it is just that those old planes are always owned by huge airlines which swim in money,earn more than they could spent and could easily afford any newer plane.

Any good-hearted billionaire willing to lease some Embraers or CRK for a good price?

I played on Gatow before and the difference between both Servers is HUGE.

In Gatow there are hundreds of old planes (And no,not TU154 which are hard to get profitable but tons of 737 classics) while on Ellinikon the second hand market is completely empty except for some freighters,small regional planes and very unprofitable planes.

Getting old 737,A320,MD80/90 is very hard.

What i hate about it is just that those old planes are always owned by huge airlines which swim in money,earn more than they could spent and could easily afford any newer plane.

Same with Stapleton 

Same with Stapleton 

it's not that bad there...

Loads of old aircraft in Stapleton

c11ecb-1510605813.png

10 year old aircraft getting sold for nearly the price of a new one...things you only see on Ellinikon..

(and its another company with billions on its bank account but to stingy to pay 300k more for a new aircraft)

dagobert-duck-lehnt-grimmig-auf-seinem-g

Ellinikon is new compared to other servers, so attracts most new players, making huge demand for cheap planes.

We had some important countries like China and Canada white open for the last few month. There are many new companies now with a large demand for old planes. I think older companies have to buy new planes now and for the next months.

Is there any other solution for this „Problem“ or just wait for dripping in new planes by the ATO or are these only Old Return Planes?

Why would this be a problem and why would it need a solution? Basic market dynamics. When there is substantial demand, aircraft are taken. When the demand drops, or airlines bankrupt, aircraft go back to the market.

Also it is incorrect to say (with possible exceptions) that big airlines use the old aircraft, big airlines know that using old aircraft is very bad for image which can then never be recovered.

Big airlines might buy old planes to lease them out, as many do, but using them themselves is a different story, maybe some do, but then they don’t know much what they are doing. You can charge more with better image, and the fact is that the old planes do not give you good image at all.

Why would this be a problem and why would it need a solution? 

big airlines know that using old aircraft is very bad for image which can then never be recovered.

Whit the bad image you are totaly right and i agree you. 

The other one i would explain you on my Arabic Airline that startet 2 Weeks ago, but first what is old? 

Old is for me ~4 Years and above. 

So i run 6 CRJ 1000 Nexgen and they are full, so now i would expand. But it makes economical no sens.

When i postet this, only 1 CRJ 1000 is in the market and it coast ~156'000 AS$

the next best is the CRJ 900, and wow it costs the same. ~20% smaler same price, thats good 

next way down, the CRJ 700. there we go from 104 - 124'00 AS$ for 2/3 of the size of an 1000 and from the price ~80%

so it makes no sens to do that.

Than lets lease new one for 168'000 in case of an CRJ 1000.

For the Embraer-Family it locks not bad it loks worse.

You sayed "Basic market dynamics" and you are right, but i see demand for flights but no Aircraft offers that make economic sens because the cost's take the air to breathe.

On the other side that protect from competion.

If i the only one who see's this so, than i am sorry.

My other question was, how come new Aircrafts from the ATO in the market?

Are they only the Returns from brand new Factorylease?

Returning planes. Yes.

Any aircraft returned to public lessor that was not acquired through immediate delivery will get back to market. Any excess stock in excess of 50 aircraft of the same subtype will be removed after 2 to 3 weeks.

I managed to grab a CRJ the other day :) Wins!