Service Profile Ratings

Hi all,

So I've been looking at tweaking my onboard service profiles for some of my routes. I have quite a few service profiles for routes of varying lengths. What I wanted to know is whether the service profile ratings are discrete or continuous.

For example, if my current profile for shorthaul flights has 5 bars for 500km and if I reduce on of the services (say, from headphone plus to headphone basic) my rating still remains at 5 bars. Does that mean I can reduce my services and save money as long as I remain within the 5 star ratings range or does it mean that my rating goes down but is not reflected in these bars (and therefore my ORS will also go down).

Thanks!

There might be some subtle change, not much, but possible. You probably wouldn’t notice the diferencie unless other factors are on place and you play with price adjustment. A 1% price adjustment could break your 99 point ORS rating by your going down from $20 - 5 bar services profile to $17 - 5 bar service profile. The difference is there, though negligible, but can be observed under “right circumstances”.

So I’m not changing the price at all. All I’m doing is reducing the level of my service for short haul flights till it’s just above 5 bars in order to save money on in flight expenses. I just wanted to know if there was a reduction in my ORS rating if I do that.

I guess I’ll just have to find out by waiting.

to answer the original question: all ratings in this game are continous on their defined intervals

For example, if my current profile for shorthaul flights has 5 bars for 500km and if I reduce on of the services (say, from headphone plus to headphone basic) my rating still remains at 5 bars...

Hi,

Compare it with the ORS ratings... 5 bars can be any value between 80 and 100  ;-)

Cheers,

Jan