Not getting very much bookings.

Hello! I have three Bombardier Dash8-Q400 planes. I have created a sufficient schedule for them, they all do relatively the same trip. If it matters, the planes all go from:

Belfast International (BFS)

to

Bristol (BRS)

to

Leeds/Bradford (LBA)

and back to

Belfast International (BFS)

I have activated the schedules and have gotten some bookings. Some flights have 3 or 4 bookings, most of them have none though. I have them on the "three day delay" to hopefully get more passengers. The airports I am in all have 70% - 80% open slots, and with the way my planes are getting booked up, I might be doing flights with 10 passengers. How do I attempt to get more? Help would be much appreciated.

There are many helpful tutorials on the subject around the forums :)

Well, can’t say I agree to any of the advice given there.

I recommend checking up on the many available threads in this regard. You should particularly read up on connections, hub and spoke systems and maybe this tutorial: http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8123-as-for-beginners-an-attempted-blog/#entry73230

Some advice I have gathered from my experience of starting (after many attempts Im finally getting somewhere), and some advice I have gotten from some other players

- AS people care mostly about Comfort and Connections

- Efficient aircraft only, (make the aircraft type evaluation tool your best friend)

- Watch the competition and prices

-Remember smaller planes are easier to fill

-Starting airport/market is very important, UK and Europe is often very hard to start off in. Try a handful of airports in a few servers along the lines of Venezuela, Nigeria, Indochina, and Iran. Really you need a country with a good domestic market and the ability to operate as a bridge between N/S, E/W, Etc...

Im still getting the grips of things, but having tried to start an airline many times I am finally getting somewhere, 

Hope this helps :)

And read the guide that is linked above, its brilliant and has helped me a lot.