No Passenger Boarding Rights! Please help.

Hello! I have a few routes from Las Vegas (LAS) to Los Angeles (LAX). Upon creating these flight numbers, I noticed that there are no passenger boarding rights, there's a red X in that column. Although passengers not having boarding rights, the flight is still booked and my flight schedule is green. Will passengers still be able to go on my plane despite this?

I am shocked to see my plane filled up to almost a hundred percent. Please note that this is a connecting flight, from Calgary (YYC) to Las Vegas (LAS) then over to Los Angeles (LAX).

By the way, I am playing in the Meigs Game World.

As a Canadian airline you DO NOT have traffic rights to fly domestic U.S.A. therefore passenger cannot book. You can schedule all the flights you want, but passengers cannot book. As stated before you may also want to consider your purchasing aircraft policy…

Thank you very much, helped alot.

As a Canadian Airline, if you fly YYC-LAS-LAX, you can sell tickets from YYC to LAS as well as from YYC to LAX (connecting in LAS), but you can not sell any tickets for LAS-LAX only. That means that all passengers on the LAS-LAX flight are connecting passengers from the previous flight. You can easily check that in the flight details.

You can absolutely do that, but it may be difficult to get enough passengers on the LAS-LAX leg for it to be profitable.

Awesome, this game is already making so much more sense!

Uh. Well. You shall continue reading because there are ways, that passengers from your airline (only from yours) can board also other planes in Las Vegas. You just need to be a shareholder of two American companies, which have full rights (full rights mean  something like fully established :P :P). 

Absolutely, but the answers were tailored towards a beginner at the game. Going down that road is a complete waste of time if the airline is not going to survive two weeks