Holding and Subsidiaries...

Hi, I've been a little stupid when I was using my Holding "airline". Is it possible to reset only my holding "airline" without affecting my subsidaiaries? 

I know this probably wont be possible, but I want to know before I try, hahahaha  :D

It is not.

You technically could. List the subsidiaries, then sell them to a friend, then reset the holding and finally buy the subsidiaries back. It is stupidly complicated but it works. If you dont have a friend dont attempt to multi account, we will catch you ;). 

But why do you want to reset your main airline in the first place?

If you have operations going on under your holding but want to reset it, just discontinue all operations.

If you just want to move operations into a subsidiary, just found the subsidary and slowly start replacing all aircrafts and routes operated by the holding with new aircrafts operated by the newly founded sub. Then start moving the money the holding is getting back.from.cancelling leases into that sub.

Takes a bit, costs some money, but if you really feel like it.

You technically could. List the subsidiaries, then sell them to a friend, then reset the holding and finally buy the subsidiaries back. It is stupidly complicated but it works. If you dont have a friend dont attempt to multi account, we will catch you ;). 

Would this work if your subsidiaries are worth more than 10m? Where would you get the cash to buy back the subs?

I don't think it is "a little" stupid to have your holding as an airline.

There is no requirement that you have to leave your holding as management company only.

Would this work if your subsidiaries are worth more than 10m? Where would you get the cash to buy back the subs?

Sure, you don't have to buy back all of it at a time and you can also buy it for slightly less than the value. Although over 30 million in value is fairly hard. 

I don't think it is "a little" stupid to have your holding as an airline.

There is no requirement that you have to leave your holding as management company only.

If I understand OP correctly they would like to reset the holding company while leaving other subsidiaries intact - which is not possible, but would have been had used the holding as management company only...

I opened a subsidary under my holding company, tranferred some money, set up an airline etc.

What if now, I don't want that subsidary anymore, however I would like the money invested in it, back into the holding account.

Can I purchase a plane with the subsidary - transfer it to the holding company (for nothing), then sell it back to the subsidary - at market value, then bankrupt the subsidary?

As long as you have not listed the sub, you can transfer the money as you have already figured out.

You can also just delete the sub. All money which is left (your investment minus wages, lease costs, cabins etc.) will be returned to your holding.

I have created a subsidiary with $AS 3.000.000 starting capital. If I liquidate the sub, will the actual balance transfer back to the mother company or where does the money go?

Sorry, I just found out this question was previously solved in another link.

As long as you are the only share holder (ie you have not listed the sub). Also bare in mind it will be 3mil minus the subs staff wages, and aircraft lease payments that have yet to be paid for the week