Losing slots while transfering schedules.

I want to transfer my schedule from smaller aircraft to a bigger aircraft, but the system shows non-availability of slots on 3 days even though I hold daily departure slots in DUS with adequate turnaround time..

Send a mail to AS Support including the affected game world, so we can do something about it.

Wrote to support. Didnt get any reply yet. This issue keeps on occurring. Kindly somebody explain. Same issue with another plane to FRA today.

Same here, Tempelhof.

I hope this reset/fix feature can somehow be implemented in the daily cronjobs. It seems to happen quite regularly.

Have an alliance member suffering from this in FRA on Idlewild.

Suffered from this on Meigs today, lost my 4U2058(IAH-MEM). This is clearly a bug in the game, I have seen this many times (>10), and sometimes AS team refresh the slots, it works, sometimes, refresh does not work.

Same on Meigs at JED. It's frustrating when flights lose the slots in a very tightly scheduled bank.... Can't even adjust the flights to a bit earlier or later cuz all slots around the same time are taking up. 

Same on Meigs at JED. It's frustrating when flights lose the slots in a very tightly scheduled bank.... Can't even adjust the flights to a bit earlier or later cuz all slots around the same time are taking up.

With 31% available slots, you should be able to shuffle around with slots very easily. Even 15% is more than enough to work around slot issues. :slight_smile:

If you have a tight wave, 30% at the wrong time don’t help you at all.

Make the waves bigger :smiley: