Exporting Flight Plans

It would be a great help if you could export all your flights and then gather the times externally. The export function has been required for years - but is not yet implemented. I could program a crawler that collects data via the web interface - but I’m not allowed to.

It is only a workaround but you can export the flightplans to Excel - you will know this and yes, an export function would be so great to have. For rescheduling the Excel flightplan is quite good, but if you have to replace planes with faster planes, then the whole procedure is a nightmare of course if slots are rare.

It is only a workaround but you can export the flightplans to Excel - you will know this and yes, an export function would be so great to have. For rescheduling the Excel flightplan is quite good, but if you have to replace planes with faster planes, then the whole procedure is a nightmare of course if slots are rare.

I did this before, but the flight planes are without the plane number. It helps but it could be much better.

Have you tried exporting the flight plan from my AS Route Map? Is that any better or what would you need more?

I mean the aircraft's registration number. This would allow me to see in a big matrix, which slots would be lost if one machine were replaced or which other planes would have such slots, which I could take as candidates for further exchanges.

So I can prepare it and then change everything in a concerted action.

I mean the aircraft's registration number. This would allow me to see in a big matrix, which slots would be lost if one machine were replaced or which other planes would have such slots, which I could take as candidates for further exchanges.

So I can prepare it and then change everything in a concerted action.

As much as I’d like that information, the aircraft reg is only behind the login and not available to me.

You might be able though to quite easily amend my flight plan with your registration, if you copy the two columns flight number and tail from the load monitoring page. To get all the weekly flights, you might have to copy/save the values over a week, but then you should be able to add the tail to my flight plan manually.

Load monitoring page...

I hardly ever use this report. It's a very good idea. Thank you!
I'll try it out and get back to you.
The combination is very strong for evaluations.
A first side-effect: the total capacity utilisation per aircraft

loadinpercent.PNG

I split the topic to be able to continue the discussion separately

Load monitoring page...

I hardly ever use this report. It's a very good idea. Thank you!
I'll try it out and get back to you.

I am new to AirlineSim (less than a month) but that Load Monitoring page has been my daily go-to.