Zero booking

I just founded an airline out of Papeete, French Polynesia.

I have an A321 scheduled to start doing AKL-PPT-HNL and back on a regular basis. I get traffic on first leg AKL-PPT, but absolutely zero on PPT-HNL and HNL-PPT

(two traffic calculation times have already passed for both PPT and HNL)

(no aircraft performance issues)

(flight is listed on ORS and I'm the only competitor on this route)

I would understand low demand, but absolute zero on C, Y and cargo bookings is strange.

Does anyone have any idea why this could be?

Do you have any idea what might help? Server,airline, …

Do you have any idea what might help? Server,airline, ...

The sarcasm in this forum is unbelievable...

Makes you want to just suck up any issues (eventually give up and stop buying more credits) and shut up.

Thanks for the answer anyways.

Server: Otto

Airline: Tahiti Motu

I've seen some wired booking behaviors recently...

I saw sudden drops in booking in quite a few flights. It looks like the booking from the departure city never happened on a particular day. The flights before and after were fully booked with unchanged settings.

I've seen some wired booking behaviors recently...

I saw sudden drops in booking in quite a few flights. It looks like the booking from the departure city never happened on a particular day. The flights before and after were fully booked with unchanged settings.

That could be the case.

Another issue with this particular PPT airport is zero bookings to nearby Moorea island, 30 km away.

I haven’t got the opportunity to check your airline now, as I’m on my phone - but a good hint is often whether there’s commercial service in real life, and if there’s any competition.

Don’t know if that’s the problem in your case, but it’s worth considering.

Correct.

In real life, Hawaiian Airlines flies HNL-PPT and Air Tahiti flies PPT-Moorea (using the same aircraft I have in AS).

There's no competition in my gameworld in none of this routes. 

One possible reason I thought about is time-zones, more specifically the international time line.

In real life this line is west of the whole Tahiti archipelago.

Could it be that in game the line is passing right through Tahiti?

Is there even such line in AS?

Thanks

Update, PPT-HNL just generated some traffic, exactly 2 hours after the traffic generating time for PPT.

Is that coming from connecting pax?

Update, PPT-HNL just generated some traffic, exactly 2 hours after the traffic generating time for PPT.