Credits???

What can i get with credits?

You can play

Yes, this is a high quality simulation, where you have to pay daily with these credits.

So there are no unfair features like pay to win, you can’t buy anything special like Terminals or in game money with these credits.

But 6 a day and only half a game is a little much. Isn't it?

Hoover charges 6 credits per day with limited features while other worlds take 4 credits per day with more features. As a paying customer I would personally not pay that much to play on Hoover and instead play on one of the many other great worlds.

I’d call it different features, not limited.

Hoover has all the new dynamic turnarounds, while no existing long term game world has those.

However, Hoover is a limited server. (Reduced Traffic—> Slow growth, personally I don’t like this, because growing is fun.) No stock market, that is quite positive, because there are now no possibilities to cheat, BUT the AS Team hasn’t implemented any alternative features. So you can’t overtake any airlines and that’s really bad for a long term server.

The only benefit is the DTA

Every server had a growing demand curve, that’s nothing special. Since at the start there’s is almost no supply, demand has to be reduced until the various airlines can cope with the demand.

Otherwise you could fly with slimline seats at double prices and still get full aircraft. With the reduced demand, the growth is slowed down and more players have a chance to compete.

Hoover will not be like Riem, where demand is reduced permanently.

What do you mean with "you can't overtake any airlines"?

Overtake = take over?

I guess, he wants to buy another airline and manage it. Obviously, without a stock market, that’s not possible.

Ok, this makes sense, yes.