Updated demand on existing worlds

I was wondering if the demand for airports on existing game worlds gets updated or does it get a value at the beginning of the server and does it remain equal for as long as the server lasts? And if it gets updated is that something done yearly, with the release of a new server or is there no set rule for when that happens? I've seen that new airports get added and older servers also get the new aircraft, but I'm unsure if the demand changes. Especially on old servers there should be quite a big difference for some routes as we now have more and more of these LCC with point-to-point long-haul routes and also the "old" airlines keep adding new routes to their network.

I've tried to find a topic explaining this, but, unless I used the wrong words to search for, couldn't find anything to clearly explain this.

Demand data is the same on all game world (except some reduction during the early stages of a new game world and Riem with overall reduced demand). When it gets updated, the update will hit all game worlds - updates don't have a time schedule. Overall, demand data is probably lagging behind quite a bit by now, but as it's mostly updated for whole countries, it can differ depending on the region you're playing in.

Yeah I noticed Doha jump in demand recently on all game worlds.

Speaking of which, I'm wondering if they updated increased slots at places like ORD where the recent runway re-alignment increased real world capacity by 25% plus they are adding new gates at Concourse L.

aren't those consturctions works due to finish in about two years time?

they would probably have to reduce current slot capacity at ORD if anything.

also, once they are done, any changes will only happen, if you notify the team via e-mail to support@airlinesim.aero, providing links to reliable sources (in this case, new airport diagrams should do)

aren't those consturctions works due to finish in about two years time?

they would probably have to reduce current slot capacity at ORD if anything.

also, once they are done, any changes will only happen, if you notify the team via e-mail to support@airlinesim.aero, providing links to reliable sources (in this case, new airport diagrams should do)

The runway work has been finished.  The expansion of Concourse L is ongoing, but they haven't had to close any gates to do it.  A major slot increase at O'Hare would open up a lot of expansion for gameworlds here and would be reflective of the real world.

Edit: thanks for the e-mail address, I sent a message

what runway is it you are referring to? the new short one in the very south of the field?

because what I find is this:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-ohare-runway-center-20160810-story.html

construction started 2016 and the new runway (the big one for commercial flights) is expected to open in 2020.

what runway is it you are referring to? the new short one in the very south of the field?

because what I find is this:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-ohare-runway-center-20160810-story.html

construction started 2016 and the new runway (the big one for commercial flights) is expected to open in 2020.

That new runway on the south was able to increase traffic 25% (the long one in 2020 will increase it even more).  The reason that single runway had such an impact was that it replaced a diagonal runway which had intersected 2 others so the opening of a single runway ultimately increased capacity on 3 total runways.

The previous configuration was literally a relic of the 1950s with most runways intersecting in some way.

Support might review the new runway plan and see if slot readjustment is warranted compared to similar layout airports.