Good profit margin for established airline?

What’s a good profit margin for a medium-sized airline on a well-established world? About a 4-month old airline with some 110 planes on a server that’s several years old - what would be a good EBT margin?

It depends on a few factors, if you are on your own in your own country with no competition then a minimum would be 20% EBT. You should be looking at 30+ and honestly 50% is achievable.

If you have several competitors 15-25% is about where you should be. 

If you are in the middle of Europe or America with 10 large airlines, loads of new airlines etc etc then any profit is good profit. 

I am in Iran with 2 main competitiors, One has 75 planes, I have 42 + 10 in subsidiaries and the other has 38. There is also a smaller airline which we IL with, with 10 planes. I am currently making 25% EBT which is lower than I like but its making me 7mill a week profit.

It depends on a few factors, if you are on your own in your own country with no competition then a minimum would be 20% EBT. You should be looking at 30+ and honestly 50% is achievable.

If you have several competitors 15-25% is about where you should be.

If you are in the middle of Europe or America with 10 large airlines, loads of new airlines etc etc then any profit is good profit.

I am in Iran with 2 main competitiors, One has 75 planes, I have 42 + 10 in subsidiaries and the other has 38. There is also a smaller airline which we IL with, with 10 planes. I am currently making 25% EBT which is lower than I like but its making me 7mill a week profit.

I’m in the middle of the USA contending with some ridiculous competition and an getting about 25-27. That’s no- complaining normal it sounds like?

25-27% is fine for the middle of USA